2021-2022 Dartmouth (Geisel)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre II R today as well!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning! Complete 8/10

Reactions: 1 user
Any September interviewees still waiting to hear back? Do we know how many acceptances have gone out so far?

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone still not heard anything back since their application was complete?

Reactions: 2 users
Complete since mid-Aug and I havent heard yet

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an II (MD/Phd)! Was complete in August.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
During my interview i think the committee mentioned they will meet weekly beginning in January? Hopefully they accept more people before March

Early January II - any advice on the group exercise? Doing that over zoom is going to be an interesting time

A just now!

was sleeping thru a work meeting when the email came and thought it was a dream lmao

interviewed 11/18

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
If I click "I accept your offer of admission and plan to matriculate... etc..." - does that obligate me to go to Dartmouth? Am I correct that, although it does sound obligatory, this is not an official commit and only something to hold my spot until I make a final decision?
I believe it’s non binding until we designate our medical school on AMCAS

I believe it’s non binding until we designate our medical school on AMCAS
Yeah if you accept it does not prompt you to sign anything binding nor pay any money. I understand they use the language "you have two weeks to reply" to dissuade people with no intention of accepting from holding onto a spot but its still kinda annoying. This is literally the only point in the entire process that applicants have any leverage and they're tryna be tricky about it...

Pre-II R received an hour ago. Complete 8/23 and update letter sent in early December. GL everyone else!

Pre-II R. OOS, complete late August.

Good luck to everyone else!

Complete august 10 still haven’t heard back!

Just got an interview invite! complete in mid-august. LM 70, WARS 85, OOS

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
II!!!! I honestly had lost hope and thought it was over at this point 🥲

Reactions: 3 users
Received an II this morning! Complete in mid-july so very surprised to say the least. LM 74

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R, complete mid-Aug, LM 76

Ugh, thought there was a chance!

Does anyone know exactly what they look for? I’ve seen tons of people rejected with stats well above Geisel’s medians

Does anyone know exactly what they look for? I’ve seen tons of people rejected with stats well above Geisel’s medians
my stats are not on par with geisel's median and I got accepted in their first wave. not all about stats.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users