2021-2022 Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine (Provo, UT) Noorda-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any IS invites?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also got an II, OOS not gonna share stats but will say they nothing to really talk about lol

Reactions: 1 users
Are you sure? That’s a 50% increase and I thought they were slowly working their way up there.
Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 4.40.02 PM.png

Has anyone gotten an II or been accepted to Noorda with an MCAT below 500?

Does anyone know how post-interview decisions are sent out? Do we get an email with the decision or are all decisions sent in the mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
applied on 8/16 and still no secondary lol anyone else?

applied on 8/16 and still no secondary lol anyone else?
I applied earlier than that. I can't remember the date but it was definitely in July and I still haven't received a secondary. I got waitlisted last year so I'm just hoping that the secondary will come soon.

Reactions: 1 user
Just got a rejection letter? Confused to be honest. Was waitlisted last year. Had the discussion to find ways to improve my application, made all the changes; redid my entire application, retook mcat, took more graduate science classes etc, hopefully they can let me know what happened.

• Care
Just got a rejection letter? Confused to be honest. Was waitlisted last year. Had the discussion to find ways to improve my application, made all the changes; redid my entire application, retook mcat, took more graduate science classes etc, hopefully they can let me know what happened.
Same thing happened to me. I made all the changes that they told me. They told me that my application was actually ok at least there are no red flags. So I dd more clinical hours and redid my application. I'm just super surprised and confused as well.

But man I hope you get accepted somewhere else this cycle. It's rough but you got this.

• Care
when were you complete?

Pre secondary?

I am sorry:( this sucks. Especially since they told you how to fix your application.

Are there any current Noorda students that don't mind sharing their experience so far or answering a few questions?

Reactions: 3 users
Submitted my primary to Noorda COM on 8/19, I'm guessing if I haven't received a secondary by now, it's a no-go? Or should I contact admissions?

Submitted my primary to Noorda COM on 8/19, I'm guessing if I haven't received a secondary by now, it's a no-go? Or should I contact admissions?
I would just wait. They send out secondaries throughout Dec I heard

I would just wait. They send out secondaries throughout Dec I heard
yea i figured it was too early, just seems weirdly late since i already finished all my other secondaries for schools i applied to way later than 8/19 lol thanks tho i guess ill just wait

How long did it take everyone to recieve an interview after submitting secondaries? I am trying to gage when it is appropriate to reach out :)

How long did it take everyone to recieve an interview after submitting secondaries? I am trying to gage when it is appropriate to reach out :)
seems like they only sent out one batch of II.

idk how many II days are scheduled but during my session, it was only 10 students

Also was accepted an hour ago! Interviewed on Sept. 23

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Just saw the acceptance email in my junk folder haha! Make sure to check spam everyone I interviewed 9/30 :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I've seen they didn't send any more II after the first round. I hope they start the next round soon. Really hoping for an II from here :)

For those of you wondering if they extend secondaries later in the cycle, they do. I received one after my academic update was verified (couple weeks ago).

Do you guys think all the acceptance were sent out in one batch for both interview days?

II just a few minutes ago. IS. Super stoked! (509 3.1x) extremely strong upward trend.

Last edited: