2021-2022 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did you guys get ii's for the MSTP or regular MD steam?

Members don't see this ad :)
Was complete on 6/30, I had a 508, 3.92 cGPA, 3.94 sGPA, and had service essential for my application. I have not heard anything yet so should I be worried?

Was complete on 6/30, I had a 508, 3.92 cGPA, 3.94 sGPA, and had service essential for my application. I have not heard anything yet so should I be worried?
Nope. I'm sure loads of people are in your shoes. It's still early yet.

Got an II!
URM. 511 MCAT. 3.4 cGPA, 3.2 sGPA with a 3.9 SMP GPA
Service oriented app with a mission of working in urban/disadvantaged areas.

Reactions: 2 users
Got an II!
URM. 511 MCAT. 3.4 cGPA, 3.2 sGPA with a 3.9 SMP GPA
Service oriented app with a mission of working in urban/disadvantaged areas.
congrats!!! did you get your ii just now? i'm still over here with nothing lol

Also waiting here! But from personal experience interviewing last year (did not work out but oh well) I received my II in February even if I sent in my secondary in August. Takes time!

II - complete early July. Mid to late september dates all available. One october date!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning! First of the cycle very excited to interview here again. 515 MCAT 3.81cGPA 3.72sGPA

Reactions: 1 user
II about 30 min ago! 3.86/524 OOS complete 6/27.

II! Complete 6/28, 3.98/512, from the St. Louis area but OOS technically. Somewhat Service-oriented app with political experience and advocacy also added in

what's the vibe of the interview at SLU?
My in person one pre-pandemic was nice and felt pretty standard compared to my other experiences. Had a group presentation at the beginning, followed by student-led tour and 1 faculty interview at the end. They aren't controlling or demanding of anything. Very relaxed. Interviewer had obviously read my whole application and led the interview based on it. Don't know what to expect virtually, but the new hospital looks amazing!

Also received II on 8/25! So excited!! Complete 7/5. OOS (international student) LM 70.

Just got an email encouraging me to apply after allowing release of my email after my recent MCAT.
My app was marked Complete here on 8/23.

I'm choosing to take this as a good thing 😅

Just got an email encouraging me to apply after allowing release of my email after my recent MCAT.
My app was marked Complete here on 8/23.

I'm choosing to take this as a good thing 😅
They're definitely trolling you, lol.

II just now! Complete 6/27

II today! Was anyone able to find the "Video Interview" tab to sign the Video Interview Agreement or does that pop up later

First II of the cycle!!! Got rejected from Georgie today so this is nice :) Complete 7/7

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just got an II from here! I was ecstatic not going to lie. Have any of you scheduled your interviews yet? The earliest interview date is in late October so I'm not sure if it matters at all whether or not I hold out for an earlier date?

Just got an II from here! I was ecstatic not going to lie. Have any of you scheduled your interviews yet? The earliest interview date is in late October so I'm not sure if it matters at all whether or not I hold out for an earlier date?
Congrats! Could you tell us when you were complete? Also I doubt a date that's 1-2 weeks earlier would matter much

Thank you for your response! And I was complete late July

For anyone who has attended the Sunday night zoom session with current students, were people in professional attire, or was it more relaxed? thank you!

For anyone who has attended the Sunday night zoom session with current students, were people in professional attire, or was it more relaxed? thank you!
I feel like it was a mix of professional and business casual. Environment is very casual though so I wouldn't worry about it. I don't believe any of the med students attending are interviewers or on the addcom, but can't say for certain.

Submitted my app here 9/2. Anyone know what the vibe of this school is?

Hello yall, so I am incredibly grateful to have gotten an interview at this school, but I am not going to lie, I feel like it was a fluke. My stats are basically in the bottom percentile of all matriculants and I feel like even if I do good on the interview, Im just going to get rejected. Does anyone know if they look at all applicants the same after an interview?

Hello yall, so I am incredibly grateful to have gotten an interview at this school, but I am not going to lie, I feel like it was a fluke. My stats are basically in the bottom percentile of all matriculants and I feel like even if I do good on the interview, Im just going to get rejected. Does anyone know if they look at all applicants the same after an interview?
Go in with that attitude and it'll be a guaranteed R. Just chill. Congrats on the interview. Now get out of your own head and go kick some butt!

Reactions: 6 users
Seconding what the person above wrote. I'm kinda in a similar boat but I think focusing on what makes you stand out as an applicant and what you uniquely bring to the school is a much better way to think about this process and better mindset to have.

Reactions: 4 users
Hey my stats are also super low for this school. But this school was by far my favorite interview. Just an amazing experience and they really took the time to know me and my app thoroughly. Keep your chin up. Know that they saw something beyond numbers that made them want to know you, and put your best foot forward!

Reactions: 1 users