2022-2023 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the second still interested email today. Looks like there should be WL movement this week as they want a response by tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone not receive the second still interested email?

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Did everyone on the WL get an email asking for the CTE date for the school (if any) at which they selected PTE?

Reactions: 2 users
Does this mean it’s over?
I asked if she could provide any information on potential WL movement and she said she sadly couldn’t, depends on when everyone decides but she’ll alert us immediately. So idk, probably but hopefully not!

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Hey, did anyone on the WL get an email with award package from the FA office this evening? The email says "Welcome to Albert Einstein COM Community" and I'm over here wondering what that means or if everyone on the WL got that, too

Hey, did anyone on the WL get an email with award package from the FA office this evening? The email says "Welcome to Albert Einstein COM Community" and I'm over here wondering what that means or if everyone on the WL got that, too
got it too

A this morning from the regular WL. Expressed lots of interest and substantial updates since my interview. Good luck everyone!
Congrats future doc!! If you don't mind sharing when did you interview and were placed on the regular WL?