2022-2023 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats to all who were accepted! Would love to know when did yall interview and did you all receive the still interested email?
Interview 3/17 Rolling Admissions 4/20 Still Interested 4/24 A 5/10

Members don't see this ad.

congrats to all those accepted! Did they give you a deadline to decide by?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how to release the Certiphi background check to Einstein? Mine was previously released to another school and when I log on to their portal it just says "Automatically released on so and so date" but I don't see an option to release it again to Einstein. Will we get an additional request from Certiphi tomorrow or how does this work?

Does anyone know how to release the Certiphi background check to Einstein? Mine was previously released to another school and when I log on to their portal it just says "Automatically released on so and so date" but I don't see an option to release it again to Einstein. Will we get an additional request from Certiphi tomorrow or how does this work?
its automatic

its automatic
idk I emailed Einstein admissions and they said I have to release it to them. Edit: I also called and they said something about waiting 24 hours to be able to release it so I'm super confused. Edit2: the office had it wrong I think, I called Certiphi and they said it automatically goes through

Last edited:
Congrats to those that got the A!!

Does anyone know the likelihood of getting an A off the HPWL this late into the cycle before the class fills up? II mid march --> HPWL in early May with no financial aid emails or still interested emails. Is it safe to assume the class fills up by June 1?

Last edited:
idk I emailed Einstein admissions and they said I have to release it to them. Edit: I also called and they said something about waiting 24 hours to be able to release it so I'm super confused. Edit2: the office had it wrong I think, I called Certiphi and they said it automatically goes through
I'm in the same boat as you! I had called also and they said the same thing about waiting 24 hours. Do you know if there's a way to check to confirm that Einstein got our background check report? I guess we would have to just call or email?

I'm in the same boat as you! I had called also and they said the same thing about waiting 24 hours. Do you know if there's a way to check to confirm that Einstein got our background check report? I guess we would have to just call or email?
When I called I was basically told not to call again and that they "don't confirm" but will let us know if there are issues. The problem is according to their acceptance email we only have five days to get the background check in so.... Anyways, I called Certiphi twice and they assured me there is no such thing as "releasing specifically to Einstein" if you previously released the check. I also had a student DM me saying she was told the same thing by admissions and then got an email a day later saying that they had her info.

Do any of you know if we are still able to hold other accept's while having Einstein on "plan to enroll"? And this accept was not a waitlist accept if that makes a difference

Do any of you know if we are still able to hold other accept's while having Einstein on "plan to enroll"? And this accept was not a waitlist accept if that makes a difference
Not sure how you have 2 acceptances right now if neither came from a waitlist. After May 1st, you're only supposed to be holding 1 acceptance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there any current MS1s in this thread that would be able to show me around the campus on either the 13th or 14th? I have to make a decision by the 15th.

Not sure how you have 2 acceptances right now if neither came from a waitlist. After May 1st, you're only supposed to be holding 1 acceptance.
Einstein was a waitlist acceptance but the other one was not

Reactions: 1 user
Einstein was a waitlist acceptance but the other one was not
ahh gotcha, well you have 5 days to release one, so if you PTE Einstein, you're supposed to withdraw your A from the other school. After May 1, applicants are only supposed to hold 1 acceptance.

Congrats to those that got the A!!

Does anyone know the likelihood of getting an A off the HPWL this late into the cycle before the class fills up? II mid march --> HPWL in early May with no financial aid emails or still interested emails. Is it safe to assume the class fills up by June 1?
Current M1 here - class for sure does not fill up by the 1st. One of my buddies got pulled off the HPWL around June 9th!

• Care
Current M1 here - class for sure does not fill up by the 1st. One of my buddies got pulled off the HPWL around June 9th!
Hey! Would you or any friend be able to show me around briefly on the 13th or 14th? I am flying to NY to see the school and have to make a decision by 15th, so I'm kinda hoping to get some insight. (If not, no worries!)

Anyone else that was originally on the regular WL (never received a rolling admissions email) get a "Rolling admissions follow up" email recently asking if they're still interested??

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else that was originally on the regular WL (never received a rolling admissions email) get a "Rolling admissions follow up" email recently asking if they're still interested??
I did, I am wondering what it means.

Does anyone know the likelihood of another acceptance wave this week, or will it most likely be next week?

• Hmm
I did, I am wondering what it means.
Likely that they're starting to move to the regular WL at this point for a second A wave. Einstein loves letters of intent and continued interest that's for sure

Anyone from Bronx area or New York City that can talk about what it’s like living there? The environment, the community, the people, the transportation? As someone from California I love driving but I’m also intrigued by the transportation system in New York. Would really appreciate any experiences

Hi! What have peoples' scholarship offers been like at Einstein? Even just a ballpark or percentage of the tuition would be so helpful -- thank you!

What does receiving a rolling admissions mean at this point in the game?

Does the "rolling admissions" subject line email mean waitlist or high priority WL?

Do we think the second wave of WL/Rolling Admissions acceptances will be coming out tmr morning?

• Hmm
i feel like they would not have asked people on the WL to let them know if they were still interested by 5/22 if that were the case, though?
True, I’m just worrying because if we don’t hear tomorrow then Monday is holiday and 5/30 is coming up quick for 2024 app.

i feel like they would not have asked people on the WL to let them know if they were still interested by 5/22 if that were the case, though?
I agree, I only got the still interested email on 5/16, and there hasn't been any movement since 5/10 (unless i missed something?). So I was assuming there still some movement left for the coming weeks. TBH i was really convinced something would happen this Monday or Wednesday but it didn't :(

• Sad
  • Okay...
Reactions: 2 users
just got ANOTHER email asking if i was still interested. not sure what to make of it

just got ANOTHER email asking if i was still interested. not sure what to make of it
i’m assuming they’re still going over the WL and there will be a big wave of movement next week then?? hoping it’s a good sign for you & everyone else still waiting