2022-2023 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They were sending out preII Rs this time last year, has anyone gotten one?

Members don't see this ad.

lmao I have a feeling it’s waitlist but that doesn’t mean we don’t have a chance. There’s a lot of waitlist movement here

Lmfaoo you are right thou. Not that it changes anything but it would be nice to know what bucket they are putting us in.

Also I didn’t realize there was a lot of waitlist movement here! Would you say about ~30% of the class comes from the waitlist?

Lmfaoo you are right thou. Not that it changes anything but it would be nice to know what bucket they are putting us in.

Also I didn’t realize there was a lot of waitlist movement here! Would you say about ~30% of the class comes from the waitlist?
Based on previous years, it looks like if they like you post interview at this point, they put you on the HPWL. You’re kinda stuck there until May when they release second round of decisions, but HPWL means you’re being considered strongly for the second round of acceptances. I think it’s a really positive status to be in for Einstein- fingers crossed!! I think they definitely accept 25% of the class in may from this method so just work on killing the interview

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone even gotten a HPWL/rolling admissions email yet? Last year they had sent some out by now so I’m wondering if they are grouping them together, at least on our end.

II today in the evening. LM 69. IS. complete end of sept.

Reactions: 2 users
Odd how there’s been no further decisions since feb first? Anyone care to ask admissions when the next wave is (eg are december+ interviews gonna have to wait till Match?)

Odd how there’s been no further decisions since feb first? Anyone care to ask admissions when the next wave is (eg are december+ interviews gonna have to wait till Match?)
Pretty sure the next wave after February is in Late April (based on last year's SDN thread)

Reactions: 1 users
Pretty sure the next wave after February is in Late April (based on last year's SDN thread)
only thing is based on last years thread high priorities came out right after the initial wave, which is weird

This might have been asked before but do they accept pre-II updates? If so what is the email address to send it to

This might have been asked before but do they accept pre-II updates? If so what is the email address to send it to
I sent one and got an interview! The email should be on the portal

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone with II's! Does Einstein send II according to complete date? Noticing that each II wave is a mix of people complete across different months (August - September even during the last wave)
I was complete on 9/17 and received my II on 1/19

I got a “Rolling Admissions” email this morning - which I think is the high-priority waitlist :) so im kinda hopeful!!!

Interviewed 01/09

Last edited:
confused with these different waitlist types. what kind of WL is this?

Attachments

• DC359B6B-3296-485E-84A0-B93B514424C4.jpeg
    DC359B6B-3296-485E-84A0-B93B514424C4.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 431
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
confused with these different waitlist types. what kind of WL is this?
from previous years threads, theres two waitlists the high priority waitlist and normal waitlist. I think this would fall under the later category.

II! But the interview is in April. I am assuming this is an interview for the waitlist? Does anyone know the chances of people interviewing in mid April and getting in? My significant other was accepted to Einstein so hoping that helps my chances.

II! But the interview is in April. I am assuming this is an interview for the waitlist? Does anyone know the chances of people interviewing in mid April and getting in? My significant other was accepted to Einstein so hoping that helps my chances.
That’s incredible! Do you mind if I ask your stats?

Huge congratulations! If you don't mind, would be open to sharing when you were complete?

current M1 here who originally got the HPWL/rolling admissions email back in feb 2022 after interviewing in mid-december. I got off the HPWL in early May. all I can say is I made it here so be patient! and definitely continue to demonstrate interest in the school. feel free to message me with any questions :) good luck!

current M1 here who originally got the HPWL/rolling admissions email back in feb 2022 after interviewing in mid-december. I got off the HPWL in early May. all I can say is I made it here so be patient! and definitely continue to demonstrate interest in the school. feel free to message me with any questions :) good luck!
Hey there! Thanks for offering to answer questions!! When you first got the rolling admissions email, did you send in and LOI or did you just briefly let the school know you were still interested?

So I'm curious if anyone knows but how likely is it to get accepted (not waitlisted) with an interview this late in the game? Like has anyone ever just straight up been accepted with an interview as late as March/April, or is it simply just interviewing for waitlist spots? This is my dream school so I'm wondering what my chances are if i kill my interview an LM score of 71.4. I'm just so anxious and waiting to hear back in may/june sounds kinda scary to me lol.

So I'm curious if anyone knows but how likely is it to get accepted (not waitlisted) with an interview this late in the game? Like has anyone ever just straight up been accepted with an interview as late as March/April, or is it simply just interviewing for waitlist spots? This is my dream school so I'm wondering what my chances are if i kill my interview an LM score of 71.4. I'm just so anxious and waiting to hear back in may/june sounds kinda scary to me lol.
I think last year the answer was “no one” but it’s been a little while since I went through that thread

So ppl that interviewed in feb should we basically expect to hear back in may? (Sorry if this was already asked)

So ppl that interviewed in feb should we basically expect to hear back in may? (Sorry if this was already asked)
From my understanding, yes. I do think you can receive an earlier decision but those were always WLs based on last year

I interviewed with them in 2020, I always felt a perfect fit for them due to my heavy research and service commitment to the Bronx. I didn’t apply in 2021 to bring my MCAT from a 508 to 516. And I got rejected pre II this time. This is very disappointing

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Still nothing from this school :unsure:

Is anyone else in limbo? No pre-II R, II, A, WL...

Reactions: 4 users
Still nothing from this school :unsure:

Is anyone else in limbo? No pre-II R, II, A, WL...
I have been sitting at my computer in the same spot. Was expecting the pre-II R when all the people started posting but have not heard anything

I have been sitting at my computer in the same spot. Was expecting the pre-II R when all the people started posting but have not heard anything

+1 complete early Sept. maybe this wave is for earlier ppl?