2022-2023 Georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
future applicant here. does anyone know if gtown gives merit aid or is open to adjusting COA based on merit aid from other schools?
Hey, they do give merit aid depending on your time of acceptance until they run out of money to give. They do not adjust based off of aid you have received from other institutions. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
future applicant here. does anyone know if gtown gives merit aid or is open to adjusting COA based on merit aid from other schools?
I know another answer said they give merit aid but I was told their institutional aid is just need-based

Reactions: 1 users
Ah okay thanks! And they also don't adjust COA based on merit aid from other schools?
I think on their website or secondary portal they wrote they don't match aid :/

Just to clarify, we have until the 15th to CTE right? They sent out an email today about committing that scared me lol

How do I go about joining the GroupMe? I was accepted a few weeks ago. Thanks in advance!

Is waitlist movement over at this point? We're already almost a month into the new cycle.

They said there would be a bit more movement I think
I wonder when the mid-June WL movement was, if it did happen at all. Maybe the movement did happen but no one posted on SDN. At this point, it's unlikely to get off, right?

To be honest, I lost hope a while ago, but the WL email from Georgetown sparked it up. But I'm losing hoping again.

I emailed admissions about waitlist movement. Response was likely won't see any more movement, at most 1-2 spots.

Looks like I'll be a re-applicant.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users