2022-2023 Howard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why will not everyone who met the requirement get interview. The school can be taken to court if they deviate from that requirement
By this logic , every medical school will get taken to court lol.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Officially withdrawing my A. Loved everything about this school and people I met at 2nd look!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Since today is a Sunday, does that mean ppl will have an extra day to PTE? Or do they have to select their school by tonight?

Since today is a Sunday, does that mean ppl will have an extra day to PTE? Or do they have to select their school by tonight?
I think it’s extended until tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users
withdrew my A earlier today, good luck everyone!! :)

• Care
Reactions: 16 users
Damn no interview. Who said they were interviewing through May was that false hope?

i havent seen any interview invites in a while. prob R

Reactions: 1 user
Think it's safe to say no news is not good news here aka no II at this point , it's probably a wrap:confused:. unless they're on hbcu time but this is all one big guessing game tbh

Reactions: 5 users
Damn no interview. Who said they were interviewing through May was that false hope?
Lol no that’s cruel. It was mentioned during my interview they would be interviewing into May. At what rate I’m not sure but it was communicated to us that was their intention

No way they haven’t even sent a single A😫

Reactions: 3 users
For those wondering about WL movement, I got an A off the WL this past Sat afternoon.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
ikr. Last year they got movement the day after the deadline. Idk why they haven’t started yet. But what if not a lot of people dropped Howard and ended up choosing it 💀. Talk about bad luck

ikr. Last year they got movement the day after the deadline. Idk why they haven’t started yet. But what if not a lot of people dropped Howard and ended up choosing it 💀. Talk about bad luck
Well the FB group rn is only at 106 and the past two years it has been at 160 so hopefully the movement is just a couple days delayed

According to the waitlist thread, there is currently an issue with the CYMS tool and so that’s why there may be a bit of lag

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 8 users
According to the waitlist thread, there is currently an issue with the CYMS tool and so that’s why there may be a bit of lag
Saw that………………………😕

CA204661-7051-4772-A40D-449D0424ABFB.jpeg

• Haha
yea there's nothing wrong w/ the CYMS tool. A lot of other schools are having lots of movement. I think HUCM is just lagging behind per usual.

• Haha
Losing hair and gaining wrinkles from this whole ordeal… manifesting those As for us

• Haha
Do y’all think that HU is waiting for the CYMS tool to be fixed or is there something else 😭

Keep in mind that the lack of people posting on SDN about getting off the wait-list doesn't necessarily mean that they are delaying things or waiting to give out acceptances. Not everyone uses SDN.

A couple of people have trickled into the group me and Facebook group the past week. I have no idea if they are from the wait-list or were accepted long ago and just joined now. Just keep up the hope and hopefully you will all hear soon 🤞🏿

Anyone tryna call them and see what’s up?
lol I already did...thats why I was trying to tell y'all there's nothing wrong w/ the CYMS tool. I was told if there was a problem we'd be the first to know. We gotta stop believing everything we see on SDN even though it may comfort our anxieties.

Reactions: 2 users
lol I already did...thats why I was trying to tell y'all there's nothing wrong w/ the CYMS tool. I was told if there was a problem we'd be the first to know. We gotta stop believing everything we see on SDN even though it may comfort our anxieties.
I guess we’ll just have to be patient!! I feel like I remember them saying they meet on Thursday (generally) on my interview day so maybe we will hear something over the weekend!

Did you happen to ask if they have started sending out offers to WL ppl? Or anything about the WL movement?