2022-2023 Northeast Ohio (NEOMed)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wysdoc

Plain-spoken Texan
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
After submitting, did anyone receive an email saying NEOMED received their application?

Members don't see this ad :)
Verified 7/22, secondary received 7/22, submitted 7/24, IS.

Has anyone else not got a secondary yet? In state here too

IS still no secondary. These Ohio schools are taking their sweet time. Im still missing one from Toledo and here. Just barely got Boonshoft last week.

Reactions: 1 user
Got my secondary today.

"Have you ever been convicted of, or pleaded guilty or no contest to, any moving traffic violations?"

Are they really asking if we've ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Got my secondary today.

"Have you ever been convicted of, or pleaded guilty or no contest to, any moving traffic violations?"

Yes. I had to email them because I didn’t realize a ticket I got counted under this.

Got my secondary today.

Had to write about the only ticket received.. for rolling through a stop sign :rolleyes:

Every time I try to submit my application I get a red error notice saying "Try again or contact support". Anyone else?

Every time I try to submit my application I get a red error notice saying "Try again or contact support". Anyone else?
Just submitted mine five minutes ago and didn't have an issue. Did your payment go through?

Just submitted mine five minutes ago and didn't have an issue. Did your payment go through?
Logging out and back in fixed the problem, even though I had tried over multiple days before that. Thanks though.

Hi guys for the question do you have a legacy relationship status with any of the following Neomed...are we supposed to select the not a legacy option if we don't have anyone like that or are we to leave it blank?

This sounds dumb... but I got an email saying I had been invited to receive a secondary application but can't find the link? How did you guys find yours?

also does anyone know if they actually screen? said they did in the email but didn't know if that is true.

This sounds dumb... but I got an email saying I had been invited to receive a secondary application but can't find the link? How did you guys find yours?

also does anyone know if they actually screen? said they did in the email but didn't know if that is true.
The link comes in a separate email entitled “Northeast Ohio Medical University Regular M.D. program invites you to take the next step with your application”

assuming you’re a regular decision applicant.

The link comes in a separate email entitled “Northeast Ohio Medical University Regular M.D. program invites you to take the next step with your application”

assuming you’re a regular decision applicant.
Okay shoot, I got the email saying I could complete the secondary but not the link. Guess i'll email them

OOS and I submitted my secondary over the weekend but haven't gotten a confirmation email, anyone know if this is normal?

Are there any current NEOMED students (or anyone else that may know) I could message about opportunities for community engagement? Not having the best luck on the website!