2022-2023 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got accepted from WL... Interview 3/27 WL 4/12 acceptance 4/24

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got off the WL! Interview 1/6 WL 4/12 acceptance 4/24

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Finally got an II :love:. Congrats to those accepted !

Reactions: 3 users
Is there any big difference between this campus and South Georgia’s campus besides the class size?

Got accepted on Monday, but I have decided to take a seat at another school. Withdrawing my acceptance now--good luck everyone! Best wishes! 💗

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Can you commit to enroll at PCOM-GA and still withdraw your application after committing to enroll if I get out of the wait-list of another school that I want to go to? Because the non-refundable deposit never got received by PCOM, so I don't know if the commit to enroll decision stands without the payment being received by the admissions office.

Can you commit to enroll at PCOM-GA and still withdraw your application after committing to enroll if I get out of the wait-list of another school that I want to go to? Because the non-refundable deposit never got received by PCOM, so I don't know if the commit to enroll decision stands without the payment being received by the admissions office.
if you don’t pay the prepayment, your seat at PCOM is not guaranteed. Unfortunately it’s non refundable, so once you pay to confirm your spot you can’t get it back. You can ofc withdraw your spot anytime.

If you don't care at all about the non-refundable deposit (though it's too late because the deposit didn't go through despite the application portal saying it did), can you withdraw your application even after saying yes to the commit to enroll agreement? Because I was worried that saying yes was a binding agreement, that i'm bound to enroll at PCOM-GA no matter if there's any schools that get me off of the waitlist that I want to go to.
if you don’t pay the prepayment, your seat at PCOM is not guaranteed. Unfortunately it’s non refundable, so once you pay to confirm your spot you can’t get it back. You can ofc withdraw your spot anytime.

If you don't care at all about the non-refundable deposit (though it's too late because the deposit didn't go through despite the application portal saying it did), can you withdraw your application even after saying yes to the commit to enroll agreement? Because I was worried that saying yes was a binding agreement, that i'm bound to enroll at PCOM-GA no matter if there's any schools that get me off of the waitlist that I want to go to.
Saying yes to enroll is not a binding agreement. You can pay the deposit, commit to enroll and still back out. I’m on the same boat. Waiting for another school WL

January 13th for me
Omg im so sorry i waited last year from March until April and then waitlisted until August. Hopefully this year it will not be that long for either of us !

• Wow
Wl 3/10 I’m manifesting getting A this week ✌🏽hopefully we get more movement!

Attachments

• tmp.gif
    tmp.gif
    39.4 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: 2 users
Withdrawing my acceptance! Hoping it goes to one of you soon, best wishes

Is is possible to get an interview at 2 PCOM campuses?

Just got an II. Any interview tips?
Super cliche but Just be yourself. It can feel very robotic, but as long as you be yourself don't get discouraged by the monotony of the conversation and do your best to advocate for yourself. Best of luck !

Super cliche but Just be yourself. It can feel very robotic, but as long as you be yourself don't get discouraged by the monotony of the conversation and do your best to advocate for yourself. Best of luck !
yes i thought it was very conversational and they were really nice. GL!!

Any current students on here that can give their opinion of the school?

Thursday 5/11
Hope your interview went well! Did they tell you how long it would take to hear back about a decision, roughly? I interviewed a couple weeks ago, and they told me 4-6 weeks. Wondering if a decision could come any sooner given that May 15 is approaching

Hope your interview went well! Did they tell you how long it would take to hear back about a decision, roughly? I interviewed a couple weeks ago, and they told me 4-6 weeks. Wondering if a decision could come any sooner given that May 15 is approaching
I am hoping for the same. I looked at their fb and groupme and the class does not seem full yet and i am sure after may 15 there will be movement. Maybe 4 weeks ~ ?

I am hoping for the same. I looked at their fb and groupme and the class does not seem full yet and i am sure after may 15 there will be movement. Maybe 4 weeks ~ ?
Fingers crossed! Good luck to you!

To those on the waitlist, has anyone applied to the following cycle and if you haven’t, when would you consider doing so?

Thank you! They told us 6 weeks as well.

So what happens when all the bars are full ? I noticed a few days ago i was still missing one bar and now that it is full, I am wondering if that means ill be hearing back with a decision shortly or if thats just because we are past May 15th. Does anyone have insight about this ? Thank you !

So what happens when all the bars are full ? I noticed a few days ago i was still missing one bar and now that it is full, I am wondering if that means ill be hearing back with a decision shortly or if thats just because we are past May 15th. Does anyone have insight about this ? Thank you !
Still blue bars or changed to yellow?