2022-2023 South Dakota (Sanford)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don’t think my email can withstand another refresh.

Edit: if I get one more email that isn’t an application update… 🤯
I don’t think my heart can withstand another email refresh OR another spam email 😩😩

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I don’t think my heart can withstand another email refresh OR another spam email 😩😩
I am just refusing to check my email anymore until I hear something on this thread 😂

Ayyyyye we got this thread to two pages!! 🎉🎉

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Welcome! And thanks for the input. What I have gathered from conversations with a few who have applied before is, historically, SSOM has usually put out emails in the morning (09-11-ish), but there's never been a consistent time. Here's to hoping for 1330!
That's been my experience also. Fingers crossed that I'll hear something soon!

Reactions: 1 user
Got an email. I am on the alternate list--I am not really clear what this means.

Hm... no contact whatsoever on my end.

Maybe that means you got accepted!! Could’ve done waitlists and R’s first!
Love the enthusiasm! Hope you get in. Every group need an optimist! 😅

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Radio silence still in this neck of the woods. Nervous that so many of us have heard nothing. Last year I got my R at 10:30am so maybe.

Well gents,... ...it seems this is it. It's all or none from here on. You're in or you're out. You're dead or alive! Whatever the outcome, it's been a pleasure to have served with you dirty lot this fine Midwestern morning. Good luck and god speed! 😅😂🤣

i hear ‘in the arms of the angels’ playing in my head like i’m in an ASPCA commercial

• Haha
I’ve got all my fingers and toes crossed for you guys!!

Has everyone heard something now? I still haven't heard anything at all.
Has anyone received an acceptance?

nothing, feels like the longest 1-2 hours of my life

the fact that 80% of the thread members haven’t heard anything has me uneasy

the fact no one has an A or an R makes it even worse because we don’t know what end of the stick we are on

Just got the rejection. Probably off to West Virginia or KCU. Good luck!

• Care
Rejection. It was nice getting to know you all. This was my last chance. I wish you all good things.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Ditto, rejected. At least I have some closure. Now I know I’m attending one of two places instead of three up in the air.

Good luck to the rest of you!!!

• Care
R. That's it for me, folks. Good luck to the rest of you!

• Care
Rejection as well. Best of luck to all of you in your future endeavors!

Alternate! Does anyone know how far the alternate list has moved in previous years?

Top ten on the waitlist, I will be withdrawing! Good luck to everyone!!

Has anyone heard of an update on the waitlist? I plan to contact USD SSOM next week for an update.

It was hard letting this school go, but I withdrew today.. I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the school. Hope it goes to one of you guys if you’re still waiting!