2022-2023 North Dakota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone have any insights on waitlist movement? I know in last year’s thread someone was accepted at #12 but was curious if this was common or not
Would like to know this as well! I recently got waitlisted too.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have any insights on waitlist movement? I know in last year’s thread someone was accepted at #12 but was curious if this was common or not
I talked to a medical school advisor there and I was told it varies. There’s been times where the school goes through their whole Minnesota/WICHE waitlist or it only moves a few spots. I was also told there was a high volume of applicants this year. Probably won’t see any movement until April or May when people have narrowed their school choices to three.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know what the acceptance rate by undergrad school is for UND. I know concordia has like a 91%, but I’m unsure about the rest.

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrawing my acceptance. I hope it goes to one of you fine folks! ♥️ good luck to all

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi all. Second year student at UND here. Just figured I'd throw a shoutout, if anyone who is accepted is looking for a place to live in Grand Forks, I have a house close to campus and will be looking for another roommate, as my current one will be doing his rotations in Fargo. Feel free to DM me if interested and congrats on your acceptance! :)

Any insight into how much the OOS waitlist might move from here on out? Seems like it’s already moved a decent amount so I’m not sure how hopeful I should be.

Accepted off the waitlist a couple weeks ago. OOS. Started in high 20s on WL.:)