2022-2023 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the call! Finally got an A after 10 years as a premed

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did you receive an update in the portal before/after the call?
I hadn’t looked at the portal before the call. But got a few emails after and then checked the portal which had been updated

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone from the 12/12 interview date heard back yet?

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone from the 12/12 interview date heard back yet?
I haven't, but I have a feeling this Thursday is our day :) crossing my fingers for everyone

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know where there is a 2023-2024 academic calendar or know when the first day of orientation is going to be for the MD program? I can't find this info anywhere. Thanks.

All I can find is last year's calendar.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where there is a 2023-2024 academic calendar or know when the first day of orientation is going to be for the MD program? I can't find this info anywhere. Thanks.

All I can find is last year's calendar.
MS2 here. They haven’t released the 2023-24 calendar yet. Based on previous years, and the end of MS1 Summer, I’d guess orientation starts Monday, 7/24/23.

Reactions: 2 users
Got the post-II R early this morning. Interviewed 12/9. Crossing my fingers that means the rest of you got the A!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
II just now, complete early-mid August. Will be refusing it. Hope it goes to one of you :)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 21 users
Just got the call a few mins ago! Interviewed 12/9

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Has anyone received a Pre-II Hold? I saw in last years thread that they gave some of those out but I am not sure if they are doing that this year as well?

Anyone else from the 12/12 day that still hasn’t heard anything😰?

Ohhh this wait is hurting me 😅. I so badly don’t want to waitlisted by Davis again. I would cry man (harder than I did last time)

Reactions: 1 users
Submitted my app back in the beginning of September. Been under review for 4 months now. Is this a silent R?

Reactions: 3 users
I said this when this forum first opened last year and I’ll say it again - I am a reapplicant, and last year I submitted my secondaries in July 2021 and didn’t hear from them a single peep until I got an II in February 2022. Although I was waitlisted and eventually rejected, I do know people from my interview day that got an A that late in the game. An II isn’t promised, but at this school at least, it TRULY isn’t over til it’s over. I submitted this application cycle in September and haven’t heard anything yet either. Hold tight folks!!

Reactions: 10 users
I said this when this forum first opened last year and I’ll say it again - I am a reapplicant, and last year I submitted my secondaries in July 2021 and didn’t hear from them a single peep until I got an II in February 2022. Although I was waitlisted and eventually rejected, I do know people from my interview day that got an A that late in the game. An II isn’t promised, but at this school at least, it TRULY isn’t over til it’s over. I submitted this application cycle in September and haven’t heard anything yet either. Hold tight folks!!
As someone who was complete in early July and anxiously waiting to hear back, I truly appreciate the insight. Mad respect for going through a reapp and sending good vibes your way for this cycle!

Reactions: 5 users
OMG got the acceptance call and email this am (so random I was expecting to hear something on Th/Fri). So freaking happy :)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users