2022-2023 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The number of people added to UCDSOM Class of 2027 FB group in the past week makes me worried :( hopefully, we'll hear some good news this Thurs/Fri

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
The number of people added to UCDSOM Class of 2027 FB group in the past week makes me worried :( hopefully, we'll hear some good news this Thurs/Fri
Same, holding out hope! Do they only make calls Thursday/Fridays? Just want to know what hours of which days I should be anxious 😆

Same, holding out hope! Do they only make calls Thursday/Fridays? Just want to know what hours of which days I should be anxious 😆
I think they called people last Thurs and Friday in the morning (CA time). Not sure if they plan to do that for the rest of the cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
Keep in mind there has been an influx of MS2-4s looking to fill rooms/leases as well! Not all members are MS1s :)

• Love
withdrew my A after coming off the WL earlier this week! giving this one up stung hard. hope it goes to one of yall! good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Hi all!

So, I'm from California and have lived there my whole life up until the past four years.

3/4 of the past 4 years have been for academic opportunities out-of-state and this last year I've been working as a medical assistant out-of-state. Now, I'm starting to worry that I won't qualify for in-state tuition. Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!

Hi all!

So, I'm from California and have lived there my whole life up until the past four years.

3/4 of the past 4 years have been for academic opportunities out-of-state and this last year I've been working as a medical assistant out-of-state. Now, I'm starting to worry that I won't qualify for in-state tuition. Does anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!
I moved your question here since it is more suited to one of the specific UC school threads.

It would be advisable to check with UCD to see what the policies are. They likely will want you to still have a CA driver's license, permanent address in the state and perhaps proof that you paid CA taxes. From what I have heard, the UCs allow students to reclassify after a year, so that might be an avenue if they do not start you with in-state tuition.

let go of my A just now. hope it goes to one of you guys!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users