2023-2024 A.T. Still University (Kirksville, Missouri) ATSU-KCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed 2/23 and got an A with pending seat. I heard everyone last cycle got off the list for the current year and I hope it's the same for this cycle
Did you get a call or email update for your A with pending seat? Also congratulations!!! Hoping all pending seats get off the list this year as well!

Members don't see this ad.

Did you get a call or email update for your A with pending seat? Also congratulations!!! Hoping all pending seats get off the list this year as well!
Thanks! Only an email. They also encouraged me to send a letter of interest if ATSU is my top choice, so they can note it on my file. I assume it's like a soft contract.

Reactions: 1 user
It seems like a decent amount of folk are getting accepted pending seat I’m really hoping they get around to accepting all the APS I can’t wait another year to start 😭

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone who interviewed in the last month received rejections or do they only reach out for the A

Has anyone asked the admissions team, if you get pending seat acceptance can you opt to defer for next year if a spot opens up for this year or do you just lose out ? Asking as a huge planner that would be ok going next year to figure out moving in less of a crunch time.

On my interview day, they said everyone who was "accepted with a pending seat' was accepted eventually. And they also said in past cycles if not accepted for that current cycle they were given differed admission for the next.

Anyone look technical requirements for the iPad or any students have suggestions as to model?

Anyone struggling to decide between atsu and une? Would love any input I can get.

Damn I interviewed 3/4 and didn’t hear anything, was rly hoping I got in here but not looking good if they getting back to people that interviewed after me

Damn I interviewed 3/4 and didn’t hear anything, was rly hoping I got in here but not looking good if they getting back to people that interviewed after me
I think your chances of APS are really good. Both my friends got rejections within a week of their interviews.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah this one stings a little for me, I had mine on 3/1 and haven’t heard anything. Fingers crossed for good news or APS!

Got an email this morning that said "you have been selected as an Alternate ... An acceptance may be possible should openings arise". So is this basically a waitlist or APS?

Got an email this morning that said "you have been selected as an Alternate ... An acceptance may be possible should openings arise". So is this basically a waitlist or APS?
Sounds like a waitlist (also called alternate list)

I am strongly considering giving up my acceptance in the next few weeks, so hang tight, another seat will be available soon!

I went to the AT Still accepted students even today. Wow! What an amazing school, so much support, so much general awesomeness! I am totally sold on this amazing, phenomenal school. It is an absolute GEM!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got a call offered full acceptance!! Interviewed 3/1 APS email 3/25. Yay good luck everyone!

Just got a call offered full acceptance!! Interviewed 3/1 APS email 3/25. Yay good luck everyone!
is that accepted pending seat? By the way, great decision, this school is incredible! We will both be starting in July together.

Hi yes I was accepted pending seat on 3/25 and got the full A call just now ^-^!!!! Congrats to you too!!!!

I'm getting a little anxious waiting for the full A from APS 😭. I turned down two other A's for this one.

I'm getting a little anxious waiting for the full A from APS 😭. I turned down two other A's for this one.
Sending you all the good vibes!!! I’m waiting on another A (fingers crossed) so there will probably be my spot in the next 2 weeks!

Reactions: 1 users
For anyone getting II, when did you submit your secondary? I sent it very close to the deadline so I’m trying to figure out if I’ll ever get an interview.

Just to be clear, the absolute worst case would be that you are GUARANTEED a seat in next year's class, correct? I just turned down KansasCOM because I was so blown away by AT Still when I went to their accepted student day. This school rocks! It is a like a fantasy school in terms of the support, personal care, and quality of the staff! It really is an A+ school!

Just to be clear, the absolute worst case would be that you are GUARANTEED a seat in next year's class, correct? I just turned down KansasCOM because I was so blown away by AT Still when I went to their accepted student day. This school rocks! It is a like a fantasy school in terms of the support, personal care, and quality of the staff! It really is an A+ school!
That's awesome to hear! I had really good vibes on interview day so I'm glad to hear other people feel the same. And I also just turned down an A from KansasCOM 2 weeks ago 😅.

I really want to start this year so fingers crossed 🤞

when do we get fafsa award letters? and how does it all work ? assume ik nothing other than the fact that we use loans to pay tuition/pay rent and food. When does the first stipend hit our accounts?

when do we get fafsa award letters? and how does it all work ? assume ik nothing other than the fact that we use loans to pay tuition/pay rent and food. When does the first stipend hit our accounts?
I don’t know about the other stuff, but I got my fafsa letter last week

Just declined my acceptance. I loved Kirksville, but got an acceptance closer to home. Hope the seat goes to one of you lovely people!!

I just declined my acceptance, I hope someone else gets a seat with plenty of time to plan their logistics/move. Good luck to everyone waiting!