2023-2024 CA University of Science and Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had to refresh and then it was fine! Of course, reinputting everythjng šŸ„²
you just refreshed the page saying your payment was decline? I still can't submit

Members don't see this ad.

you just refreshed the page saying your payment was decline? I still can't submit
I guess he's the chosen one or somethin... I still can't submit too. Tried refreshing and changing browsers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else verified mid July and have not gotten a secondary yet?

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Still having the payment declined issue Monday morning. They said to wait. Hope it gets fixed soon because Iā€™m at 2 weeks almost

Reactions: 1 users
CUSM just emailed me, and said it should be fixed. Iā€™ll try soon

• Love
Can confirm! Was able to submit as well!

• Love
Got a ā€œreceived secondary and is under review emailā€. Submitted secondary 8/19

Members don't see this ad :)
Should I be stressed if I haven't received a secondary yet? In-state, verified on 06/21, MCAT greater than 506

Should I be stressed if I haven't received a secondary yet? In-state, verified on 06/21, MCAT greater than 506
I'm in the same boat! Wondering the same (or if it's worth contacting them)

Reactions: 2 users
OOS havent gotten anything yet. Does "MCAT score, no more than 3 years old" refer to date of application or date of matriculation?

where's my secondary brooooo

Reactions: 4 users
Theyā€™re really slow! I submitted my primary the day it opened and got the secondary on August 10th
wow that's crazy, I was verified first day as well haha. oh well, it will get here when it gets here. :rofl:

More time for us to prepare ig haha. I got verified mid July so still hoping

Reactions: 2 users
primary submitted 8/15. secondary received a few hrs ago. IS LM 67

I was verified in July, still no news yet haha. Anyone else in the same position?

Reactions: 5 users
same verified 7/26 but still waiting for a secondary

Still no secondary. I emailed and will post their reponse when I receive it. Curious why CA residents are not getting the secondary.

Reactions: 7 users
Still no secondary. I emailed and will post their reponse when I receive it. Curious why CA residents are not getting the secondary.

iā€™m a CA resident and received it on Thursday with secondary acknowledgment on Saturday

After emailing, they responded by saying they are still looking through primary applications and individually sending out secondary applications. So...I guess we just in it for the long haul.

Did you guys take Casper already or will you have to take it just for cusm?

I was also surprised they said that only 3.5% of applicants nation wide havenā€™t taken Casper? There arenā€™t that many schools that require it for 97% of applicants to need to take it

How will CASPer help them avoid being out of compliance with the Supreme Court decision?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I think to get accepted from those schools that required, they will look at your casper.

I don't see it either, I just emailed the CASPER support mail address they provided.
"Thank you for contacting us. The first test date for the program is not until Sept. 28/23. As such, you will be able to add the program on or after their first test date." From the email.

• Wow
"Thank you for contacting us. The first test date for the program is not until Sept. 28/23. As such, you will be able to add the program on or after their first test date." From the email.
Dang okay, so we can't send our Casper results until September 23?

Dang okay, so we can't send our Casper results until September 23?
I think the 23 is referring to the year, so September 28 2023 but I'm not sure. I would check on both the 23rd and 28th just to be sure.

wait, we're supposed to wait until the 28th? I just sent mine 3 hours ago, so I should redo?

wait, we're supposed to wait until the 28th? I just sent mine 3 hours ago, so I should redo?
I submitted mine as well. When I checked earlier today CUSM wasn't listed but once it was included on the list I sent my score. I don't think it would be a problem if we submitted today instead of the 28th

I checked just now and I was able to see CUSM on the list for CASPER. I did not receive any information from CUSM about them paying for the fee, nor do I even have their secondary lol.

I checked just now and I was able to see CUSM on the list for CASPER. I did not receive any information from CUSM about them paying for the fee, nor do I even have their secondary lol.

I think you only get the info if you receive or already submitted the secondary, at least thatā€™s what their email made it sound like. I also donā€™t see CUSM on the list. However, I never took Casper so I think I need to email them to set it up.

They are on Casper, and answered my email promptly with a confirmation and refund expected to be sent shortly.

Has anyone still not gotten a secondary? Verified end of June.

Reactions: 7 users
Yep still none. I emailed them and they said they are still in the process of screening primaries and sending out secondaries.
+1. They told me the same when I called! Hopefully we'll get them soon šŸ¤ž