2023-2024 Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh gosh I interviewed the last week of sept and still haven’t gotten the email yet… I checked my spam folder too.
Has anyone from the 9/27 interview date gotten the form? I discounted it because I'm OOS but now I'm starting to worry it has to do with why we have gone past 6 weeks and still haven't heard any decisions.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
i interviewed 9/29 and also haven’t gotten it - i did email and ask about a week ago and they said they’re still finalizing it and hadn’t sent it out yet

Reactions: 4 users
I haven’t gotten the residency verification form yet… do you mind telling me when you interviewed please? Do you know if they send it before or after they make final decisions?
I got it and haven't heard a final decision yet -- to clarify I'm OOS and was Oct 11th interview, fingers crossed for all y'all soon

Members don't see this ad :)
i interviewed 9/29 and also haven’t gotten it - i did email and ask about a week ago and they said they’re still finalizing it and hadn’t sent it out yet
Just to be clear here-finalizing the decisions or finalizing sending out the form?

Reactions: 1 user
Got the acceptance call this morning! IS
congrats! right at the tail end of that 4-6 week time period they give us. I interviewed 10-11 and was hoping to hear back soon but it looks like it may be 1.5 more weeks or so.

im on the same boat, its still early in the day, its only 12:39 pm in MT. Hoping we hear back sometime this afternoon! Good Luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else hear anything back from the 9/27 or 9/29 interviews?

Anyone just hoping for an interview?

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IS A earlier!!! fainting rn (interviewed 9/29)

OOS A today!! -- never received the residency form FYI. Interviewed 9/29.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Yes, ofc! No state ties, I think my application/activities were just really similar to their mission. My LM is 71 and complete 8/1/23.
Thank you! I had a really hard time tailoring my approach to each school and their specific mission. Something to work on in the future, if necessary (I hope not). Congrats!

Anyone fill out the residency form get confirmation from their residency status? Submitted the form beginning of November and they said it would take one business day, but haven't heard back yet and no response via email.

Anyone fill out the residency form get confirmation from their residency status? Submitted the form beginning of November and they said it would take one business day, but haven't heard back yet and no response via email.

i got a confirmation in less than a day - granted i think my case was pretty straightfoward

i got a confirmation in less than a day - granted i think my case was pretty straightfoward
I was OOS and also submitted late October and haven't heard anything. I didn't report any ties or anything so not sure what happened.

Has anyone who submitted their secondaries in late September heard anything?

I was OOS and also submitted late October and haven't heard anything. I didn't report any ties or anything so not sure what happened.
I submitted early November. I emailed the school and they said there was an issue with the verification system, so it was taking a bit longer than they thought.

Maybe they are watching this thread because I just got an email clarifying the delay.

Reactions: 2 users
You guys think any acceptances will be released this week since its Thanksgiving?
I sure hope so, there was a 10-11 interview day, and this wednesday is the 6 week mark since that interview day. They said they’d let us know 4-6 weeks from the interview

colorado number spam calls giving me a heart attack every single time. Sending good luck to everyone :)

knowing my luck, if I get an A, they’ll call the one time I won’t have service this week when I’m on a plane
funny enough i actually got the call as i was scanning my boarding pass at the gate - so i took it right in front of the entire jetbridge lol

• Haha
Ooh congrats to you both!! How many weeks is it from when you guys interviewed?