2023-2024 Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
If you don't mind sharing, could you share when you guys were complete?
AMCAS verified 6/5/23. I'm not sure when CUSOM sent me a complete email, can't seem to find it. It was early though.

Question about your reponse to #3 - In that sample schedule, they list out a group interview, a 25 minute group exercise, and a 15 minute individual interview. Is this accurate? In the invite email that they send, they don't mention a group interview, only the exercise. Is there a group interview as well?
the group interview/exercise is the same thing

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II yesterday! Complete early August.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Wondering this too! What was the interview like, and what made it awkward?
It was just a lot less conversational than my other interviews, which made it kind of clunky. I think this was on purpose since the schedule was pretty tight!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Does it seem like it's taking more like 7 weeks for people to hear back after their interviews ? It's only been 5 weeks since mine and I'm wondering if I should try and forget about it for a while.

hey y'all — OOS interviewing tomorrow. anyone who's interviewed have any insight as to the "group activity"? lol only had traditional interviews thus far 😅

anybody else get an email a few days ago saying they'd release decisions for a specific group of interviews before the holiday break? the waiting is killing

anybody else get an email a few days ago saying they'd release decisions for a specific group of interviews before the holiday break? the waiting is killing
no I didn't get this :/ when was your interview day? Mine was the week of 11/6 and I'm really hoping to hear before the holidays...

no I didn't get this :/ when was your interview day? Mine was the week of 11/6 and I'm really hoping to hear before the holidays...
I interviewed 10/27 and got that email- they said we'd hear something before we went for break.

A call like an hour ago - interviewed first week of November

Reactions: 1 users
hey for anyone who has been accepted when did they say the acceptance will be uploaded to the portal? feel like im hallucinating the whole call haha; also is there an accepted groupme

also got A call on Friday 12/15, OOS no ties interviewed 10/27

• Love
So if we interviewed in this time period and didnt get a call today that means WL/R right...
Idk why they can't send these out same day. Now I'm just strung along hoping there's a chance more calls will go out this week.. :(

R - email on 12/19 OOS, Interviewed 11/10

• Care
Does anyone know how the alternate list works here? Does it move a lot or not really :/

Does anyone know how the alternate list works here? Does it move a lot or not really :/
I looked into past threads and I think it does move. They will tell us in the spring if we are high-priority, mid-priority, or low-priority waitlist and if you're in the high-priority WL you can feel pretty good about having a real chance! Mid-priority maybe, and low-priority definitely not. I appreciate that they at least give this info since these WLs can feel so unclear.

• Wow
Just got the A! So excited! Interviewed 11/29 and applied to the Ft. Collins campus. I can't believe it. I thought I sounded dumb during my interview.

Got the call for the A today! Interviewed 12/01/23.

Post-II R just now. Really disappointing, thought my individual interview went very well.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Got the A yesterday, interviewed 12/1!! My first A of the cycle :')

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
is there an accepted students group/chat? i’d be down to start one if no

Reactions: 4 users
Best of luck! Admissions does a fantastic job making Interview Day super intuitive for us applicants.
^ agree, loved interview day!!
Thank you guys so much! Would you be able to go into any detail on what interview day is like and what I can expect? I'm so nervous and want to prepare well! Also if it's easier to start a separate conversation that'd also be great--I just don't know how to start one haha :)

went ahead and created one! feel free to join!

• Love