2023-2024 UT Southwestern (UTSW)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There is a place to indicate whether you require a roommate or not on the application. My guess would be that asking for a 2BR unit as an unpaired applicant would get you through the queue faster but I could be wrong.
Doing this will not even get you on the queue unfortunately. If you don’t apply with a roommate and ask for a 2BR in it, you won’t be put on the waitlist. You can only apply for a 2BR with a roommate.

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Doing this will not even get you on the queue unfortunately. If you don’t apply with a roommate and ask for a 2BR in it, you won’t be put on the waitlist. You can only apply for a 2BR with a roommate.
what if you need your space?!
just kidd'n
then you would look for an apartment off campus

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Just to be sure, are there any deadlines we need to be aware of other than accepting the offer of acceptance by 04/30?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from UTSW on their FAFSA?
I've received an email from the FA office confirming receipt of my FAFSA a couple weeks ago. Haven't heard anything else after that

Just withdrew! I had a full COA scholarship so hopefully there's more $ to go around ❤️

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
MSAR listing for UTSW doesn't say anything
Their webpage says reduce your acceptances to one (doesn't say anything about staying on WLs) by April 30.
Thanks so much! I did notice that on the webpage but wasn't sure the implication for WLs. Is it acceptable to stay on WLs?

Thanks so much! I did notice that on the webpage but wasn't sure the implication for WLs. Is it acceptable to stay on WLs?
UTSW page doesn't say anything about WLs, but if you want to stay on WLs and UTSW is your only admission at present, mark it PTE.
If any of your schools need to give you a nudge about deciding, they will do that in an email soon.

CTE if they dont say anything is usually 3 weeks before orientation. So UTSW is most likely early July(?) based on past orientation start dates.

Essentially one has until then to see if theyclear any OOS waitlists. In state will be lost by May 15th for anyone with an admission.

Reactions: 3 users