2024 VIRMP Match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Everyone finds out at the same time for vet med via the online portal. And I believe even the programs also find out at the same time as the applicants.
Can confirm

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
2 days later but I matched for neuro residency and I still can't believe it:soexcited:

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else still waiting on welcome emails from their place? Specifically university.
I also have not heard from my program yet… eager to sign the contract!

@cbucks HI SHOULD I INTERPRET YOUR LOVE REACT AS YOU'RE GOING TO BE AT THE SAME PLACE AS ME AND AT LEAST 2 OTHER SDN PEOPLE
your interpretation is correct!! love the accidental enthusiasm:laugh: also feel free to message me if you have any questions about the internship or the area in general!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Matched with OVC for IM residency!
Hi, I'm a 4th year veterinary student at OVC, and I really enjoyed my IM rotation and the clinicians were great to work with. Congratulations! I also matched to a Residency in Lab Animal Medicine!

Anyone from NC State or matched to NC State? I have a couple questions 😅 I matched to my #1 program, the SA Rotating with Med-Emphasis.

Anyone from NC State or matched to NC State? I have a couple questions 😅 I matched to my #1 program, the SA Rotating with Med-Emphasis.
I’m a current NC State 4th year! Feel free to DM me. And congratulations!!! The IM team at NCSU is AMAZING.

Ohio people…. How loud are the trains?? They are surrounding almost every apartment complex I’ve looked into 😅

Ohio people…. How loud are the trains?? They are surrounding almost every apartment complex I’ve looked into 😅
depends on how close you live! I have train tracks ~50 feet behind my apartment (didn't realize this until I had already moved in so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯), so when the trains go by they are *very* loud but I've honestly become very used to it (I used to be a very light sleeper and would wake up to everything, now I sleep through most of the night no problem lol). The schedule is very random and they can go by at any hour, some nights there are 0 trains and some nights there are 4. Would definitely recommend doing your best to try not to live right next to them, so trying to find out what exact apartment you'll be renting would be helpful for you to know the distance!