36 MCAT club!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

TPROrgoTutor

Everyone made other mcat score threads so Ive decided to (didnt see a 36 one). Check in here if ya made a 36. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I havent taken the test yet but congrats to everyone who made 36.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a 37..is that close enough to be cool with you guys?

ha, yes Johannen its close enough. But with a grade 1 point away you cant have a cool title like VP. Sorry, retake and try to get a 36 instead of the 37 and you can. Congrats on the score, Im envious!

Hehe. I'm signing up right now for August to shoot for that score. =)

Howdy! wondered how long it would take for a 36 one to pop up. Did any of you get even splits? I personally preferred the "stair-step" approach. 13PS, 12BS, 11V (with an N<--- :thumbup: )

Johannen said:
I got a 37..is that close enough to be cool with you guys?

I am the Vice President of the 36 MCAT Club. Your score is invalid. Please surrender it to me.

I am balanced a little 12, 12, 12 action.

Hypothalamus said:
I am the Vice President of the 36 MCAT Club. Your score is invalid. Please surrender it to me.

Stair-step for me too!

PS 13, BS 12, V 11

I'm not applying this cycle, but that won't stop me from asking dumb questions about LORs and shadowing and taking A FULL YEAR to figure out what schools to apply to...

(penguinophile, you're my MCAT twin except for the writing sample!)

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, and I don't know if this is silly, but the 36th element is Krypton. I guess that means that we 36ers are a) noble, b) Supermen / Superwomen (planet Krypton), or c) both!

p.s. And I had form Ar --> Argon! I should have predicted this!

BS 13, PS 12, VR 11 R

Anyone ever consider re-taking with 36?

Hell no. I'm getting a t-shirt made with BS 12 + PS 12 + VR 12 = 36 on it.

Anastasis said:
Sadly, I don't think you're kidding.

36mcatreal.jpg

:laugh:

12V, 12P, 14B

Interviewed at 5 of the top 10 schools.

Wound up at state school.

Got lower-tier university residency.

It's all about personality.

good luck everyone.

Anastasis said:
:laugh:
But you could just make a shirt that says "I'm a huge tool." and get the point across faster. :p

tool.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:

But there are so many reasons why one might be a tool. The "36" shirt makes it abundantly clear that you are a pre-med tool.

I think you should leave the 12+12+12 on the front, and then put the screwdriver on the back. I would buy it, whether I got a 36 or not.

TPROrgoTutor said:
Everyone made other mcat score threads so Ive decided to (didnt see a 36 one). Check in here if ya made a 36. :thumbup:

my distribution's ugly . . . vr 15, bs 12, ps 9 . . . S

sheepunite said:
my distribution's ugly . . . vr 15, bs 12, ps 9 . . . S

I am in awe of your verbal reasoning. That is un****ingbelievably impressive.

Schaden Freud said:
I am in awe of your verbal reasoning. That is un****ingbelievably impressive.

:) that's nice of you to say.
but i think that the low PS score obscures some of the lustre.

12V, 12P, 14B

good luck everyone.

quite possibly the most depressing post i've seen on SDN. good thing i'm not worried about my personality. i actually believe this guy....

You didn't show the back...it now comes in two popular options:

opt2.jpg

or

option1.jpg

:smuggrin:

balanced, 12 12 12 P.

what is the significance of 36? I know 30 is a like a hurdle of some sort...

so ya i guess im in the 36 mcat club, although somewhat regretting it. wish i had broken 40. oh well.

Of course, you guys realize, that your excitement about your MCAT score, confirms your status as a serious dork when you enter med school. Everyone, will go, like, barf, this is not good. When med school starts, no one will ever care about your MCAT score again. SHOW ME THE MONEY. SHOW ME THE MONEY NOW. Just kidding. Just get into med school and after that, your MCAT score will be quickly forgotten. So if you got a 39 or 40, very cool, but you start from zero in August.

Of course, you guys realize, that your excitement about your MCAT score, confirms your status as a serious dork when you enter med school. Everyone, will go, like, barf, this is not good. When med school starts, no one will ever care about your MCAT score again. SHOW ME THE MONEY. SHOW ME THE MONEY NOW. Just kidding. Just get into med school and after that, your MCAT score will be quickly forgotten. So if you got a 39 or 40, very cool, but you start from zero in August.
you gotta feel pretty good about your chances of getting into med school with a score like that, though

can I join you guys? I got a 37, but I'm just as much of a tool as someone who got a 36

What if I got 36 from two sections alone? Do I still have to add on my score from the third section or can I be in the club?

so ya i guess im in the 36 mcat club, although somewhat regretting it. wish i had broken 40. oh well.

You definitely should buy the T-shirt.

Who in this thread is going to start up the "I am a big tool" thread and the "I can't wait to get to medical school and brag to people there what my MCAT score was" thread"

This has moved to the top of my SDN favorite threads. Love it.

lol wtf??

Typical obnoxious premed... "lookie here!!1 i made a 36 lets start a club!!!"

asshat

all the gunners reporting sir

I suppose I should exclude the OP from my 40 MCAT club. :D Yay for tools!

revived a thread that is almost 2 years old just to say you have 36? It really isn't a big deal.

12V, 12P, 14B

good luck everyone.

I got a 36, 11V 12B 13P and only got interviews at state schools for some odd reason, so at least you got the chance! I wish I'd had the chance at just one really good school. There must've been some crazy weakness in my app that I couldn't see.

Oh, and I don't know if this is silly, but the 36th element is Krypton. I guess that means that we 36ers are a) noble, b) Supermen / Superwomen (planet Krypton), or c) both!

p.s. And I had form Ar --> Argon! I should have predicted this!

Either that or you're inert.