48 Hour Crew Checking In

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think I'm just going to drink myself into a stupor tonight and wake up at 10am tomorrow. Otherwise, there is no way I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.
I've already planned ahead. Got Hendrix, cucumbers, lime, and tonic waiting at home already

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I've already planned ahead. Got Hendrix, cucumbers, lime, and tonic waiting at home already

Going straight Woodford Reserve here. I'd be lying if I said I haven't already started..

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
*fills water bottle with vodka*
tumblr_ncwis7r8jF1t2ig4wo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 7 users
Placed under "continued review" at UB and rejected from UCSF today after a month and a half of silence. This is exactly what I feel like right now

Ouch.

All I've been getting is Cyber Monday spam in my email T_T.

Reactions: 1 user
Guys, acceptances are going out RIGHT NOW, CHECK YOUR EMAIL!*

*read this tomorrow please

good luck everyone

Imma go to bed now. So I can be awake by midnight! Ready to go!

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I want to stop coming here and keep checking on my portal. Today is going very slowly...

Reactions: 8 users
About to go to PetLand to play with puppies to make myself feel better. Just putting that out there

Reactions: 9 users
Im gonna die from a heart attack before i find out

Reactions: 12 users
this is basically institutionalized mental torture

Reactions: 9 users
Putting this much pressure on one day is not ok. I've aged ten years this cycle.

Reactions: 7 users
"The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail within 30 days."

LECOM stop. Just stop. You're playing with my emotions.

Putting this much pressure on one day is not ok. I've aged ten years this cycle.
I'll need therapy after this. Between studying for the DAT, waiting for acceptances, looking at tuition costs.... I have no idea how I'm still sane.

I thought watching Property Brothers would help me get my mind off of D-Day tomorrow but the world is a cruel and twisted place :(

ImageUploadedBySDN Mobile1448926235.576768.jpg

Reactions: 12 users
I'm gonna watch all the Harry Potter movies while i wait.

i'm posting just so i get the alerts.

Good luck to you all! :)

Reactions: 1 users
I'm gonna watch all the Harry Potter movies while i wait.

i'm posting just so i get the alerts.

Good luck to you all! :)

I'm doing the exact same thing!!! Harry Potter for the win!! I need some liquid luck!!

I will join the night's watch if I dont get into any dental school.

Reactions: 6 users
I just got an email from Touro. They have a cyber monday deal where if you commit to them now, you'll receive 20% off your first two years of tuition! If you refer a friend and they also attend Touro they'll bump that up to 25% for 3 years so don't sleep on this deal. Offer ends at midnight!

I thought watching Property Brothers would help me get my mind off of D-Day tomorrow but the world is a cruel and twisted place :(

I love Property Brothers. Hot twins with an eye for design and on that real estate grind, hollaaaa.

ojh73t.png

12:01am and no email

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
You pre-dents merely adopted Dec. 1st. I was born on it. Molded by it. I didn't see Dec. 2nd until I was already a man, and by then I WAS ACCEPTED!

upload_2015-11-30_20-24-35.png

w0JpOB3.jpg

Here's a picture of my therapy dog to keep yall calm :D

Reactions: 11 users
This feels like i'm having a big sleepover with lots of people i dont know

Been waiting for Dec 1 to hit for forever, but I have a feeling it'll be slightly anticlimactic since a lot of schools don't actually contact us at 12 am sharp... And then we'll be like WHYYYYYYY

My dad just called me and told me that if I don't get in somewhere, the school should send me a voice memo of Aerosmith's "Dream On". My dad loves me.

Reactions: 5 users
My dad just called me and told me that if I don't get in somewhere, the school should send me a voice memo of Aerosmith's "Dream On". My dad loves me.

That song is the $hit. If dental school fails who wants to start a band with me? We'll call our selves the Rejects... is that taken already?

Good luck everyone! Hope you all hear good news in the next couple hours

tumblr_mzihch0Tgy1rlrymro1_250.gif

Trying hard not to throw up.

Good luck everyone! Hope you all hear good news in the next couple hours

tumblr_mzihch0Tgy1rlrymro1_250.gif

Trying hard not to throw up.
Literally trying to not throw up hahaha

Do you guys think west coast schools will update at 9pm PST since that's when it's midnight for east coasters or wait until it's midnight for PST??

ugh sinus congestion and cold. already passing out, I better wake up to an acceptance

please!!!

giphy.gif

Guys wouldnt schools update aadsas until morning?

Do you guys think west coast schools will update at 9pm PST since that's when it's midnight for east coasters or wait until it's midnight for PST??

You will most likely not hear anything tonight. Acceptances will start tomorrow morning