A.T. Still -(ATSU) Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OtGuy2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone been accepted into this program yet for this cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

I have been accepted. I had an interview October 17th, and heard back around October 29th.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have been accepted. I had an interview October 17th, and heard back around October 29th.

I interviewed Friday also, was told I would hear back in January or before.
The campus was nice, how long do they give to turn in the deposit?

I have an interview in Jan. Does anyone know how many students the program admits?

Congrats, I am waitlisted for this school. At least, the possibility is still there.

Congrats, I am waitlisted for this school. At least, the possibility is still there.
Good luck, I know a few people who are deciding between Midwestern and AT Still so hopefully they make up their minds soon so you know where you are going. Did you get into any other programs?

Good luck, I know a few people who are deciding between Midwestern and AT Still so hopefully they make up their minds soon so you know where you are going. Did you get into any other programs?

Yea I'll see what happens & Yes, Shenandoah.

I was accepted to this program also! I was wondering, haley7 and FUTUREOTOF2015, do you know if there is a page for accepted students on facebook or anything? Also, after you sent your deposit did they send any confirmation? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted to this program also! I was wondering, haley7 and FUTUREOTOF2015, do you know if there is a page for accepted students on facebook or anything? Also, after you sent your deposit did they send any confirmation? Thanks!
I literally sent my acceptance and deposit this morning so I have not yet received a confirmation, I am assuming I will in a week or so. I will let you know when/if I do :)

I didn't receive any confirmation on them receiving my deposit. However, it was withdrawn rather quickly so I assume they received it. I did get a confirmation from Erlinda that they got my acceptance letter. I am not sure about the facebook page.

Reactions: 1 user
I received an email from Erlinda earlier this week that my despot and acceptance letter were received. It took longer than usual just because they were all out on break for the holidays. I have not seen a Facebook page yet for acceptances.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone who went to the January 16th interview date get accepted? I've been wait listed but, I'm not sure if the school gives you information about where you are on the wait list..

Hey guys, I did not apply to AT Still University this cycle, but I will be next year. I was wondering if you would post your GPAs so that I can compare and see if it is realistic for me to apply!

For those who interviewed in Jan. when was your OTCAS verified? Just wondering if I still have a chance of getting an interview.

I was verified by OTCAS on 11/14. And have been wait listed on 1/21.