AAMC 3R verbal...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jon0013

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
im looking for a good verbal full length section to take....is this one any good or do yall consider the whole test too easy...i glanced at the PS and it looked considerably easier than what ive seen...hows BS and Verbal...i still have the last EK 1001 Verbal and about 5 passages left in Princeton Review Verbal workbook...

Members don't see this ad.

I think it's worth doing. It only takes 1 1/2 hrs out of your day so you could probably do it along with your other passages.

I got a 12 on the 3r verbal my sophomore year. Its probably not that bad, but I havent taken any other tests yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
at this point, you should probably quit studying. But if you want to torture yourself a little first, do the 3R VR passage on Confucius or Picasso, whichever one is on there (one is on 3R and the other on 5R, but they are both beastly and brain-twisting).

o god! i hated the Picasso and Confucious ones!
bad memories...

i liked 6R verbal , i fyou have it. EK is solid though.

that picasso one on 5R was a bitch...somehow i guessed correctly and only missed i think 2 on it but i had no idea what was going on....my verbal is unsteady so im just doing passages to try to work on technique...

I thought Confucious was just difficult for me. I was killing myself for loosing so many points on that passage. But seems like others had troubles with that too.

S.

Fups said:
o god! i hated the Picasso and Confucious ones!
bad memories...

i liked 6R verbal , i fyou have it. EK is solid though.