Aamc 4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SoulinNeed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How is AAMC 4 compared to the other AAMC tests. I wanted to take the whole thing today, but I could only finish PS, due to an emergency. I got an 11 on that section, but I wanted to know how difficult the test is compared to the rest. Any specific tough sections? Was my PS score pretty good for AAMC 4? Thanks for any help.

BTW, from a quick search, I've noticed many people skip over this test. Any particular reason for that?

Members don't see this ad.

How is AAMC 4 compared to the other AAMC tests. I wanted to take the whole thing today, but I could only finish PS, due to an emergency. I got an 11 on that section, but I wanted to know how difficult the test is compared to the rest. Any specific tough sections? Was my PS score pretty good for AAMC 4? Thanks for any help.

BTW, from a quick search, I've noticed many people skip over this test. Any particular reason for that?

I thought it was the easiest of the AAMCs, and my score reflected that (13/12/14). Still good practice, though.

Agreed, I thought it was the easiest as well (PS 14, VR 13, BS 15). Maybe a reason for skipping it may be to take it last along with AAMC-3 as a confidence booster? I'm not really sure.

But I highly recommend you take all the AAMCs that you have access to. They're old MCATs! Although out-dated, they still will be closer to anything a test-prep company can provide. And attempt to take them in real exam situations (all sections at once, no extra breaks, quiet room, etc.). You're setting yourself up for bad habits by taking different sections casually. Remember the MCAT is as much of a marathon as it is a test. :)

So, I got a 11/12/10. A decent score, but I ended up having bad back spasm pain during the bs portion, which caused me to make a few silly mistakes, but that would only have brought me to an 11 at most. I'm aiming for a 31 on the real thing, so who knows?