AAMC Q Packs - post-test review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

3member

PGY3
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings to those who are prepping for the exam next year!
I had a question about the Q-packs:
I decided to do them in sections, split the Q pack into 4ths...but reviewing them after the exam..or actually getting to the specific Q is getting a bit tedious (ex. clicking 'next' 55 times to #55) since the links only refer to the Q correct/incorrect. Should I just mark all of the ones I complete throughout the exam and just select 'review marked'? Hope this made sense, just wondering if anyone else ran into this problem as well. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am reviewing mine individually bc if I don't get immediate feedback I will just forget about it. Plus I'm using the q pack just to guide my review, not for timing. I hate going back and reviewing answers all it once, it is torture! I did half of physics so far. Did you notice they seem extremely narrow on topics? I feel like the first 50 questions were all on waves, Doppler effect and circuits. Also, they seemed so much more straightforward than my other review. Is this supposed to be similar to the real test?

Reactions: 1 user
I am reviewing mine individually bc if I don't get immediate feedback I will just forget about it. Plus I'm using the q pack just to guide my review, not for timing. I hate going back and reviewing answers all it once, it is torture! I did half of physics so far. Did you notice they seem extremely narrow on topics? I feel like the first 50 questions were all on waves, Doppler effect and circuits. Also, they seemed so much more straightforward than my other review. Is this supposed to be similar to the real test?
I get you! Sometimes I wonder whether it's necessary to go through the Physics...but the guide does state it will be 25% of the C/P section so...I guess it wouldn't hurt! I'm kind of thinking of putting that on low priority haha.. I guess we'll just have to use the updated Qpacks as a better gauge for the MCAT.

Reactions: 1 user