Acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crhoody12

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone get acceptances yet? I know its early, but just curious.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
So far:

St. Eustatius
St. James
MUA
Spartan
PhiladelphiaCOM
Lake Erie COM
West VirginiaCOM

++++

Waiting on: American, SGU, and Ross

So far:

St. Eustatius
St. James
MUA
Spartan
PhiladelphiaCOM
Lake Erie COM
West VirginiaCOM

++++

Waiting on: American, SGU, and Ross

Why would you put that in here? This is a Pod discussion, not DO or MD.

hahahhahaha. well im just sharing with my former pod brothers.

*im a former pre-pod* :D

I still got love for the pods. Hence my name sake "AlleghenyPOD"
hahaha

hahahhahaha. well im just sharing with my former pod brothers.

*im a former pre-pod* :D

I still got love for the pods. Hence my name sake "AlleghenyPOD"
hahaha

cool
i was thinking about DO, but then i decided not to apply because i want to be a podiatrist

Hear from NYCPM on Wednesday and just got a packet in the mail from Temple today. I'm thinking Temple.

yeah temple was pretty quick plus its nice when they tell you what your merit scholarship value is also, helps to make a good decision

Members don't see this ad :)
Any accepted care to share their stats?

I just got accepted at DMU and I'm definitely going there! :D

Got accepted to DMU today and will definately be attending there. :)
yellowhawk im pretty sure we interviewed the same day. you must be the hawkeye?

lol yup GO HAWKS! :) where were u from again?

HAS anyone been accepted from OCPM?
just wondering.........

OCPM does not begin interviewing until the end of this month (I think on Halloween actually). I am scheduled for November 2nd but not positive if I will attend.

I just got into Scholl!!! Not sure if I will go there yet depending on how my DMU interview goes...

Good luck everyone with interviews.

I just got into Scholl!!! Not sure if I will go there yet depending on how my DMU interview goes...

Good luck everyone with interviews.

Congrats on Scholl. :thumbup: I really thought it was an awesome place. When are you interviewing at DMU? I have the interview next friday.

I just found out I got accepted to DMU. I will definitely be going there. :hardy:

Congrats on getting into Scholl. I have a friend *cough* who is considering that school, though I tell him to consider Temple and NYCPM.

Is the old "interview=acceptance" holding true for most people this year?

Haha unfortunately most people won't admit to not gaining admission anywhere after being granted an interview...fear not though...if I am granted an interview and do not gain admission -- I'll come back here and let you know :thumbup:

You can always go to Moon Boot U pod school....ask whiskers :thumbup:

Congrats on getting into Scholl. I have a friend *cough* who is considering that school, though I tell him to consider Temple and NYCPM.

Stay away from NYCPM.... it's interesting meeting ppl from that school, i say the top of that school would be top at any other school, but the middle and bottom are really.... yeah, just stay away.

Stay away from NYCPM.... it's interesting meeting ppl from that school, i say the top of that school would be top at any other school, but the middle and bottom are really.... yeah, just stay away.

it is OK for you to make fun of your mama, but don't go talking about my mama.

If you read most other posts un the Pod forums people may say negative things about each school, but it is usually backed up by facts of board scores or subjective dislikes about part time faculty or campus looks.

While what you say may be true about the top and bottom students at NYCPM it is not fair for you to shun the school all together.

I would have gotten a completely different education had I gone to any other school and cannot not necessarily say it would have been better any where else. I made the best of NYCPM and landed a great residency. I can't say that the same would have happened if I chose a different school.

i loved scholl and dmu equally and i dont know what to pick! does anyone have any advice on how to decide??????? i feel stressed!:eek: anyone a pod student at either school and faced the same decision??? id like to know why you picked the one you did!! thanks!

i loved scholl and dmu equally and i dont know what to pick! does anyone have any advice on how to decide??????? i feel stressed!:eek: anyone a pod student at either school and faced the same decision??? id like to know why you picked the one you did!! thanks!

Both schools will prepare you well for the boards and residency. Go to the school that you feel you fit in.

Both schools will prepare you well for the boards and residency. Go to the school that you feel you fit in.

:thumbup:...no one can pick which school you should go to, except you.

this true. haha. i'm too indecisive. every day i pick a different one!! oh well i'm sure it will come to me! maybe in a dream lol.

this true. haha. i'm too indecisive. every day i pick a different one!! oh well i'm sure it will come to me! maybe in a dream lol.

Then you need to pick the school that has the better looking girls (or guys if you are a girl). Thats the best tie breaker.

Then you need to pick the school that has the better looking girls (or guys if you are a girl). Thats the best tie breaker.

rumor has it that a sizeable chunk of the people that attend DMU are married.

Dont let that stop ya though :laugh:

Dont let that stop ya though :laugh:

OCPM is not a winner. lol
Barry has some okay looking undergrads though.

When did you interview at Scholl?

:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown: ....i sure hope not.