amcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DR. BOSTON

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, i wanted to know if sending in the amcas application tomorrow would be considered late? or is everything still on track?? any other info would be great. thank you and good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

DR. BOSTON said:
Hey everyone, i wanted to know if sending in the amcas application tomorrow would be considered late? or is everything still on track?? any other info would be great. thank you and good luck to everyone!

Its not super early, but you'd still be much earlier then the majority of the August MCATers. So you are in good shape. Just remember to get your secondaries in early, 2 week turnaround.

Some schools will give you secondaries before they finish verifying apps, and others will have their secondaries on their website so you can get them without having the official word, and then hit submit when you get the official word from them.

DR. BOSTON said:

Everything is still on track. No worries. We just started getting the first secondaries this past week. If you started working on them now, I'd say you have the same advantage as everyone who submitted AMCAS on the first day.