anyone develop fatigue after hep B vaccination?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Turninkoff

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone develop fatigue after a hep b vaccination? how long did it last? i just can't get moving after getting my third vaccination shot yesterday morning.

Members don't see this ad.

My fatigue after Hep B shot never lasted more than 24 hrs. I did, however, have joint aches that lasted three days.

QHamp said:
My fatigue after Hep B shot never lasted more than 24 hrs. I did, however, have joint aches that lasted three days.

I didn't start getting tired until last night, and I didn't think much of it. But this afternoon and this evening, I've been extraordinarily lethargic. Probably nothing to it. Hopefully it will go away tomorrow and I can start getting some work done again.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just started my series over again today. My hand is tingling....

I had a couple hours of fatigue the day after my first one. I was already sick after my second one so I don't know if it was any better or worse.

An interesting (prolly not) vaccination side note: I had chicken pox when I was young but showed no immunity when my blood was tested. Weird ehh?

The first shot i was sick for two days after wards. The 2cd one I was fine and the third one almost caused me to pass out, then i was tired then next day and could barely use that arm.

It didn't last for more than a day. I came home, was fine for an hour or so, then passed the hell out for god knows how long.