Anyone fail naplex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

D5WwithNSS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure I did. I took my exam today and didn't manage my time correctly 30 mins to answer 60 questions. basically freaked out at the end

Any advice cause I am going to have to retake it :scared:

---
EDIT: Passed! wow. unexpected.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
YES! YES!! YES!!!:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited: I finally PASSED NAPLEX!!! What an excruciating wait:confused: Though BP & heart rate sky-rocketed, the good news normalized EVERYTHING! Kudos to God & RxPrep book with online question bank. My exam was a lot tougher than the first one, but it seemed like I got at least one question from every chapter of RxPrep book. I graduated over a year ago, but RxPrep brought EVERYTHING back to LIFE. Thanks to everyone on this forum who encouraged me & wished me well, it is finally over. Since I already passed MPJE, I can confidently claim to be a LICENSED PHARMACIST....praise GOD!!!:hello::highfive::claps:

Congrats! It's time to count by five and get paid big time $$$. And get yelled at by unruly Walgreens/CVS customers.:thumbup:

Congratulations vcube mama. I am also retaking the test in a few weeks. All I read the first attempt was rxprep, I got 67. I would like to know what you did differently this time, aside from rxprep and the 120 calculations. How many hours per day and for how many weeks. I'm so anxious. Failing the naplex got me scared, I had to reschedule my mpje

]Congratulations vcubemama. I am also retaking the test in a few weeks. All I read the first attempt was rxprep, I got 67. I would like to know what you did differently this time, aside from rxprep and the 120 calculations. How many hours per day and for how many weeks. I'm so anxious. Failing the naplex got me scared, I had to reschedule my mpje

Members don't see this ad :)
Took pre-NAPLEX 3 days ago, scored 74.

Will take the real NAPLEX tomorrow.

What are my odds of passing?

I'm pretty sure I failed because I had several difficult fill in the blank math questions. The test was so random. Stressing out, I've been studying for two months. I graduated top of my class at a great school but my poor time management and math flukes may have cost me :( Anyone else feel this way when they left the exam?

*EDIT: Passed by a landslide...anyone out there feeling like they failed, don't lose hope bc you were probably just getting harder and harder Qs! YAY! ...on to FL MPJE*

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I failed because I had to guess on several fill in the blank math questions. The test was so random. Stressing out, I've been studying for two months. I graduated top of my class at a great school but my poor time management and math flukes may have cost me :( Anyone else feel this way when they left the exam?

Don't lose hope! you probably got the harder questions.