Anyone not have any interview invite yet??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jae9970

Freshman Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
two pre-secondary rejections and no interview invites so far..

:(

Members don't see this ad.

Im right there with you...

No interviews, 1 post-secondary rejection from U of Chicago and no word from anyone else. Been complete since mid-August, MCAT: 30Q (like you), BCPM: 3.88, GPA: 3.67 (im a non-trad, and my undergrad school, U of Penn, not exactly the easiest place to get A's. Did all but my math at UCSD with a 4.0).

But perhaps we'll hear some good news by the end of the month at least...

Members don't see this ad :)
OP: According to your mdapps, you've only sent in about 6 secondaries, and haven't even indicated how long you've been complete. So, if your mdapps is up to date, I don't think you should be posting a "no invites" thread yet. I seem to remember posting this in response to your "no invites" concerns recently too.... Last week?

OP: According to your mdapps, you've only sent in about 6 secondaries, and haven't even indicated how long you've been complete. So, if your mdapps is up to date, I don't think you should be posting a "no invites" thread yet. I seem to remember posting this in response to your "no invites" concerns recently too.... Last week?

sorry it's been ages since i updated. I jsut did!

no but i just sent out LORS today so i dont expect any for a while

You and me both. Badasshairday is making me feel unappreciated by the adcoms so I'm glad that I have some company. Three pre-secondary rejections for me.

I just got a letter from Penn State saying that I'm in the "Continue to Review" category. I'm just happy that I haven't been outright rejected yet! :)

nope, none...with three rejections to boot.

you're not alone! it's still early, anyways. some schools haven't even given out interviews yet.