Anyone take the NBOME Family Medicine Shelf Exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bersa380

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If so, what did you do to prepare for it? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am waiting to hear on this as well. My rotation will start in a couple of weeks.

I am waiting to hear on this as well. My rotation will start in a couple of weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope, I meant NBOME. But, I now realize that anyone taking the NBOME FM exam probably won't be taking it until this Friday and so on.

any advice on this yet?

any advice on this yet?

I take it on Friday, as well. I've been doing practice questions from AAFP website and from Pre-test app for iPhone. Hope that's enough.....

I take it on Friday, as well. I've been doing practice questions from AAFP website and from Pre-test app for iPhone. Hope that's enough.....

How did you access AAFP questions? I registered and when I get to board review questions there aren't any and it just says you may return anytime.

how do you guys prepare for this test? is it going to be as ridiculous as the comlex? oh well as ridiculous as the comlex type questions are, it is a walk in he park compared to the usmle/uworld questions.

i'm gettin a 42% on uworld step 2 questions (52% complete) and i just activated my comquest and am getting 65% or better on my sets. shorter questions and more concise imo