Application Timeline Depend on AMCAS Verification?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

manofmen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My friends and I who are applying this cycle were discussing the SDN cutoffs for when you're early (complete in July), on-time (August), or late (sometime after August?). I was telling them that it depends more on how fast AMCAS is verifying applicants on that particular cycle. This time last year, applicants being complete now would probably be early. But right now this cycle, they seem to be moving fast enough that close to half may already be complete at most places, right? Which probably means that even if you're complete this early in August, you're not early anymore. Checking the verification thread last year, you can see how behind it was compared to this year.

We're all just overanalyzing this, but just out of curiosity I was wondering if someone knows where I can find that AMCAS link that tells us the median completion date for applications? I can't seem to find it online or the threads...thanks!

Members don't see this ad.