About the ads

1. Check out PREMED.me!
    Offers FREE service to help premeds manage their applications and MCAT study calendars and identify schools to target.
  2. Free Financial Webinar with White Coat Investor! Monday evening at 7:00 PM EDT, hear about the Top 5 Financial Considerations for Starting Residents from White Coat Investor's Dr. James Dahle. Register here. Hope to see you there!

April 2012 MCAT (April 5th or the 13th)

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by NNM, Dec 16, 2011.

1. SDN is a nonprofit organization. Services are made possible through the generous support of SDN members and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. PJS87

PJS87

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    I usually finish the ek passages with about ten minutes left using the ek strategy, and I didn't get a chance to get the tpr verbal book since its a little harder to get your hands on that one, but using mike's strategy, i barely finished the full length aamc practice, but usually have a little time left when using the ek passages w/ mike's strategy, so timing is definitely something to keep in mind, but i feel like its worth the point jump if you can ensure that you finish on time
  2. mangodi

mangodi

would anyone be interested in meeting up to study together in manhattan or queens? let me know!
  3. roflmaoxqz

roflmaoxqz

SDN 2+ Year Member
    ~1 month left :scared:
  4. jgalt42

jgalt42

Pre-Medical
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    We got this guys. Confidence!