1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

April 2012 MCAT (April 5th or the 13th)

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by NNM, 12.16.11.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. PJS87

PJS87

I usually finish the ek passages with about ten minutes left using the ek strategy, and I didn't get a chance to get the tpr verbal book since its a little harder to get your hands on that one, but using mike's strategy, i barely finished the full length aamc practice, but usually have a little time left when using the ek passages w/ mike's strategy, so timing is definitely something to keep in mind, but i feel like its worth the point jump if you can ensure that you finish on time

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. mangodi

mangodi

would anyone be interested in meeting up to study together in manhattan or queens? let me know!

4. roflmaoxqz

roflmaoxqz 2+ Year Member

~1 month left :scared:

5. jgalt42

jgalt42 7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    We got this guys. Confidence!

About the ads