April MCAT 2007 ... CBT edition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mshheaddoc

Howdy
Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
BOOYAH! Where are all my fools out there who will be with me in the first edition of the CBT (COMPUTER BASED TEST) next april? You guys think you will enjoy the advantage as much as I will of having a shorter test. Although I know many people like having the paper test, since I already took the GMAT which was CAT (Computer Adaptive Test) and I'm acclaimated with taking tests on computers ... I'm looking forward to it.

Anyone take any of the exams at any of the testing areas where they offer the CBT?

What is Kaplan/TPR/Et al doing to prepare you for the computer based test? I found it amusing that they thought the paper test was an advantage, although to some, maybe it is ...

Members don't see this ad.

:raises hand:

We'll see what the test companies have up their sleves. I have a friend who taught for Kaplan and TPR and said the best way to study is get a group of people together every week and go over review materials together etc. But now that the format is changing I think I'm gonna havta pay to play.