April or August MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
K

keno

Hi all,
I took MCAT in Aug 2004 and did horrible (13O).
I have been preparing for April cats but I have fallen behind schedule. I feel I haven't gotten sufficient preparation. I have been taking practice tests and my score hasn't improved a whole lot (up to 16 now). With mid-terms this week and hectic work schedule I haven't had oppurtunity to take another practice test and see how much I have improved.
I don't think I'm ready for the April test and I'm wondering if taking August test would put me at disadvantage. I do want to apply this year. Any feedback is highly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

keno said:
Hi all,
I took MCAT in Aug 2004 and did horrible (13O).
I have been preparing for April cats but I have fallen behind schedule. I feel I haven't gotten sufficient preparation. I have been taking practice tests and my score hasn't improved a whole lot (up to 16 now). With mid-terms this week and hectic work schedule I haven't had oppurtunity to take another practice test and see how much I have improved.
I don't think I'm ready for the April test and I'm wondering if taking August test would put me at disadvantage. I do want to apply this year. Any feedback is highly appreciated.

See my reply in http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=183549