asinine things you witness

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tufaat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
LMAO.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Mine is talking on your cell phone at the drive-thru when I am standing there waiting for you....

I have started just not waiting on them until they get off the phone. I let them sit there. And, tell them how disrespectful it is in a place of business when they show their ass!!

Mine is talking on your cell phone at the drive-thru when I am standing there waiting for you....

I have started just not waiting on them until they get off the phone. I let them sit there. And, tell them how disrespectful it is in a place of business when they show their ass!!

My boss did the exact same thing, he hated cell phones. We even put up signs saying no cell phones but the ****ing district manager said we had to take them down. :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)

Well, the pharmacist may not have provided the correct MOA for relieving the sore throat pain, yet Aspirin's analgesic effect will definitely lower the pain in the throat.

went to admisnter a flu shot, the lady had a long sleeve shirt on, i asked her to remove it, she started to, until i saw she was wearing nothing else underneath:scared:

Sometimes that can be good or bad! :laugh:

it was REAL BAD...all that sagging skin, ok nevermind

the sad part is, this is the 2nd time it has happened

it was REAL BAD...all that sagging skin, ok nevermind

the sad part is, this is the 2nd time it has happened

how long was it between the first time and the second time? if it was a while, you might have forgotten. i know i probably would, unless the experience was disturbing enough for something close to PTSD :laugh: jk of course

Virtually every pharmacy in UK now has a consulting room where injections etc can be done in privacy.
johnep