C in math prereq

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LittlePuppy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’m a test away from basically getting a C (B if lucky) on a math prereq. How will this impact me? I’m basically at a fresh start and have gotten As in chem and bio so far. I’m just worried that this might be a red flag to ad comms or something. Help?! Thank you and sorry for the panic post

Members don't see this ad.

A single C will not tank an application. But given that physics and chemistry rely so much on math, you should make sure that any deficiencies in knowledge are corrected first before proceeding further.

Reactions: 2 users
A single C will not tank an application. But given that physics and chemistry rely so much on math, you should make sure that any deficiencies in knowledge are corrected first before proceeding further.

I did pretty fine with Gen Chem. Physics is the next beast to slay. I do hope I'm prepared for it.. but thank you so much. I hope I can salvage this grade somehow.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m a test away from basically getting a C (B if lucky) on a math prereq. How will this impact me? I’m basically at a fresh start and have gotten As in chem and bio so far. I’m just worried that this might be a red flag to ad comms or something. Help?! Thank you and sorry for the panic post

I’ve got three Cs, three Fs, and like 7 Ws on my app. I’m doing fine this cycle

Reactions: 1 users