Career in Plastico i want to go to medical school and i know its early and i need to focus on juss g

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thatboyrahrah

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i want to go to medical school and i know its early and i need to focus on juss getting into med school, but i am doing all my research on possible specialties i am considering the first in neurosurgery, 2 Is plastics and 3. is trama i know i want to be a surgeon for sure, but i digress. i want to know what a career in plastic sugery is really like, compared to tv shows i know that shows tend to show a fantasy rather than reality ( for instance nip/tuck) but i want to know is plastic surgery really as glamorous as tv depicts, are there aspects of the career that are like tv shows, do these types of surgeons really lead a pretty good sexual life (relationship life) i want somebody to tell me the realities of being a plastic surgeon, keep in mind if its not a glamorous as tv makes it seem i really dont care i juss want to know the reality.

Also on a side note i know on Nip/Tuck those doctors were able to do a wide range of surgery from cosmetic, to dealing with burn victims, sex changes, removing exotic skin conditions, my other question is are there plastic surgeons that can do plastic and reconstructions, basically everything.

Members don't see this ad.

So i want to go to medical school and i know its early and i need to focus on juss getting into med school, but i am doing all my research on possible specialties i am considering the first in neurosurgery, 2 Is plastics and 3. is trama i know i want to be a surgeon for sure, but i digress. i want to know what a career in plastic sugery is really like, compared to tv shows i know that shows tend to show a fantasy rather than reality ( for instance nip/tuck) but i want to know is plastic surgery really as glamorous as tv depicts, are there aspects of the career that are like tv shows, do these types of surgeons really lead a pretty good sexual life (relationship life) i want somebody to tell me the realities of being a plastic surgeon, keep in mind if its not a glamorous as tv makes it seem i really dont care i juss want to know the reality.

Also on a side note i know on Nip/Tuck those doctors were able to do a wide range of surgery from cosmetic, to dealing with burn victims, sex changes, removing exotic skin conditions, my other question is are there plastic surgeons that can do plastic and reconstructions, basically everything.

This post sounds like a complete joke. You need to focus on getting into medical school, doing well in medical school, doing well on the boards. You can dream all you want about being a Plastic surgeon, neurosurgeon but if you don't do well on those things you can't become any of those.

Reactions: 1 user
Juss learn to write in compleet sentsez brah you know wat I mean brah don't worry about specialties rite now brah juss get gud grades brah.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You have a lot to learn bud.

Don't forget to capitalize your "i's".

:barf:

Reactions: 1 users
15qu92g.jpg

What's with all the trolls lately? Is August trolling month?

What's with all the trolls lately? Is August trolling month?

People are finishing their secondaries, but interviews are still just starting to be sent out, so it's that awkward in between phase.

Good. Keep writing like that and you will get extra URM points