Case Western (CWRU) School of Dental Medicine Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I received an invitation to interview for a spot on the waitlist on Monday (I've been bad about checking my email and only saw it just now). Is this a common thing that schools do around this time?

Members don't see this ad.

I received an invitation to interview for a spot on the waitlist on Monday (I've been bad about checking my email and only saw it just now). Is this a common thing that schools do around this time?
I think it’s unusual, but maybe it’s because of the pandemic and a potential increase of applicants this year? The last round of Case interviews last year was in April (and I believe thats usually when Case stops interviewing), though people in my class have been accepted in June/July from March/April interviews.

Maybe they want to make sure you will accept if they made you an offer. If you are not interested then maybe they want to go next person and not wait for your no answer 2 weeks later. Just my thought.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much for the reply! As for CASPer, I wonder if BeMo is a reliable source for more practice or not apart from the sample test on our CASPer accounts?

As for Q&A, luckily I just received a reply from the director. He said Q&A is a group meeting. Everyone is muted except the faculty and staff. It is a session to get info and questions answered only, and you'll not be evaluated.

One more thing: I have received an interview invitation from the director, but I haven't received any invitation from the faculty. Have you received both invitations yet?

Good luck on the interviews ahead, brother!
yes BeMo a 100% legit, reliable source and totally worth it. The small sample they give you is not much. The Qand A sounds good though! My school does not offer this for students which would beneficial for sure

how did you receive an interview invitation directly from the director before the school?

Has anyone heard about their waitlist position? I was told that the committee would rank the waitlist and let us know which third of the list we are on. I was also told that they had a deadline of June 2 to finish the ranking, so I'm wondering if anyone else has heard anything

Has anyone heard about their waitlist position? I was told that the committee would rank the waitlist and let us know which third of the list we are on. I was also told that they had a deadline of June 2 to finish the ranking, so I'm wondering if anyone else has heard anything
Did they ever notify you your position?

Did they ever notify you your position?
I was notified that I'm on the bottom third ... did you get notified?

Also, can people who got off the waitlist share which third they were on the waitlist, so that it could help other waitlisted people estimate how far the admissions has gone through the waitlist?

Reactions: 1 users
Lol they also told me that I am in the bottom third of the waitlist

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone get any updates? I have reached out a couple of times about different things but haven't received any reply