Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just as i suspected :eyebrow:
it spares me the terrible accent and terribler driving habits.
ok. only one of these is true.

Members don't see this ad.

Born in MA, moved to Florida when I was 11, back for college.

Where do you go to school bleargh?

Members don't see this ad :)
OMG Tulane wants to interview me!
I got a call today saying they want to interview me on 13th....this Friday and that they don't have any other times available. Are they seriously completely booked through Feb? You guys think I can talk them into another day?

I got a call today saying they want to interview me on 13th....this Friday and that they don't have any other times available. Are they seriously completely booked through Feb? You guys think I can talk them into another day?

Wow, well that's good news! Can you seriously not do it this Friday, or are you just freaking out about it being so soon/probably expensive at this point? I know it would be expensive, but with rolling admissions, the earlier the better is always the rule. If the option is between this Friday and, say, January, I think the extra couple of hundred bucks might be worth it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, well that's good news! Can you seriously not do it this Friday, or are you just freaking out about it being so soon/probably expensive at this point? I know it would be expensive, but with rolling admissions, the earlier the better is always the rule. If the option is between this Friday and, say, January, I think the extra couple of hundred bucks might be worth it.
The biggest issue is my inorganic exam coming up.
I am going to email my prof though and beg him to let me take it later.
OMG I am so excited!

Congrats!!!!

The biggest issue is my inorganic exam coming up.
I am going to email my prof though and beg him to let me take it later.
OMG I am so excited!

Good luck! Hopefully he's not a curmudgeon and understands that this is your career and you're not just looking for special treatment for no reason.

Good luck! Hopefully he's not a curmudgeon and understands that this is your career and you're not just looking for special treatment for no reason.
Yea. I have spoken to him outside of class and he knows that i work uber hard so hopefully it will work out.

How's it going, Yoda, MD?

Awesome!! I went back home for the weekend to visit family and finish up some business stuff. Both my siblings were in town too, which was cool since the entire family usually isn't together at once. Starting anatomy now, which should be fun for at least a few weeks.

Hope everyone here's doing well also.

Can't decide if this is a jerk post or not on the Rosalind Franklin thread, lol

"I feel kinda bad that all this bad news is good news for me

I haven't heard anything since the small pool 2 weeks ago, but with all these rejections and holds flying left and right.... i don't know, I guess you're loss is my gain. Feel like a dick saying that though : /"

I GOT IN. :laugh: :D

Congrats! Where??

Can't decide if this is a jerk post or not on the Rosalind Franklin thread, lol

"I feel kinda bad that all this bad news is good news for me

I haven't heard anything since the small pool 2 weeks ago, but with all these rejections and holds flying left and right.... i don't know, I guess you're loss is my gain. Feel like a dick saying that though : /"

If he's on a string of bad luck, I think people are sort of entitled to one or two brooding posts; not like an infinite number, but a couple.

Congrats! Where??

If he's on a string of bad luck, I think people are sort of entitled to one or two brooding posts; not like an infinite number, but a couple.
Good call, Spurs. Would suck to read after getting rejected though... ah well, I guess that's the risk you take if you make a post like that, entitled or not.

Yay! I wish I wasn't soooo busy on Friday, I'd come say hi. :(

That's it Spurs. We're in a fight.

Just playing.

You know I lova ya Spursapotamus :love:

Looks like Spursy is replacing me with Sammich as his SDN love interest. Stop flirting you two. :p

I GOT IN. :laugh: :D

Are you seriously not gonna tell us where? Must I fb stalk you?

Last edited:
Good call, Spurs. Would suck to read after getting rejected though... ah well, I guess that's the risk you take if you make a post like that, entitled or not.

Oh I totally misread the post; for some reason, I thought he was saying something to the effect of "my bad luck is your good luck," but now I see it was the opposite.

That probably wasn't a very nice thing to say, no.