Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what does games behind mean??

Probably what you think it would mean; how many games out of first place in your division you are.

Members don't see this ad.

It's bad. I'm up 7-1... I'm feeling pretty good about our bet :p

So, you get a point for each category you win. For example, if you have more rebounds over the whole week, you get a point; if you have more assists over the whole week, you get a point, and so on. So between you and your opponent each week, you're fighting for 9 points. Over the whole season, the points get totaled up, and the top 4 teams in each division make the playoffs.

D'oh.

Go easy on me.

That dorky little smile is my trademark :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Probably what you think it would mean; how many games out of first place in your division you are.

not only is that not immediately apparent, but wtf does that mean?? how do i get 3 games that i dont have??

Wait.... What?? Was I supposed to be doing this? And how do I do this?

you go to the my team tab and drag the players that have a game scheduled out of your bench. get as many players who are playing that night off your bench

Basically what he said. If a guy's putting up big stats, but you have him on the bench, then his stats won't add to your total and you won't gain anything from him. So set your roster so that everybody who's playing that night is on the active roster. You can set it many days in advance, you can select the date in the "my team" tab as well.

Also, spurs, is Tim Duncan playing tomorrow night?

not only is that not immediately apparent, but wtf does that mean?? how do i get 3 games that i dont have??

So, it's a common term in sports; sorry if I forget not everyone here is a big sports nut like me :oops:. It means that, over the course of the remainder of the season, in order to catch the guy in first place you will have to win 3 more games than him.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow...i cant believe i came up on top tonight against dw. tonight i was sure i was gonna get jerked around but i think im hanging in. tomorrow is my big night ;)

Go dw!!!! :p

It's not in the division, it's in the league

Also, spurs, is Tim Duncan playing tomorrow night?

NOPE R Jeffs taking his spot. go RJ :)

So, it's a common term in sports; sorry if I forget not everyone here is a big sports nut like me :oops:. It means that, over the course of the remainder of the season, in order to catch the guy in first place you will have to win 3 more games than him.

thanks. yea im not a big sports guy...so that means at the end of the season i need 3 more points/"games" to catch him. cool...i can do that :p

is human flesh kosher?

oh, you.

5 of my ex-boyfriends are now gay or bi-sexual. Not kidding.

i win this contest: my first boyfriend is now gay and working as... wait for it... a stripper in a gay club. that's right.

i was assuming you weren't serious. but being theeeeeee biggest loner would be quite an accomplishment! could put it on your cv!

i think i win this contest too. i'm a loner in a serious way.

wow...i cant believe i came up on top tonight against dw. tonight i was sure i was gonna get jerked around but i think im hanging in. tomorrow is my big night ;)

1. that's what she said.
2. i do not check my fantasy team ever. so anyone who doesn't beat me, well... you suck. :p

thanks. yea im not a big sports guy...so that means at the end of the season i need 3 more points/"games" to catch him. cool...i can do that :p

Ha, well if you couldn't take ksmi's terrible team, I have my doubts :laugh:

But you should make up some ground this week if dw seriously never checks.

As previously stated: girls love gay men.
i have a new theory. one of you guys should test it out - pretend to be gay for a long time. get a whole bunch of girls to be infatuated with you. then pretend to have your favorite one turn you straight again. :laugh: it'd be a good tv show.

Ha, well if you couldn't take ksmi's terrible team, I have my doubts :laugh:

But you should make up some ground this week if dw seriously never checks.

oh dont listen to her. you know she checks. she seems like a huge type A

you guys and your fantasy leaguessssss

oh btw...I am taking that darn inorganic exam cause I am too scared to let it all rest on the final lol
and its going to be a ROADTRIP to new orleans....I am pumped!:D

oh dont listen to her. you know she checks. she seems like a huge type A

:roflcopter:

1. i don't check! i know nothing about basketball or about how to work yahoo fantasy sports. i really haven't changed my team since the draft. i also made the draft do auto-pick for me.
2. the :roflcopter: was because if you knew me IRL... i am not type A. i am one of the most relaxed people i know. although i will admit that i have a fondness for rules and routines... but that doesn't make me uptight!
3. i also love numbered lists

im not a gay dude or a girl but i went to the gayest school in my country and my stories >>>>>>>>>>>>

unfortunately some of those stories actually carry political weight on some important people so super super secreat

anywho, gone 2 days. kinda warm weather. no huge roaches = good times/win

im not a gay dude or a girl but i went to the gayest school in my country and my stories >>>>>>>>>>>>

unfortunately some of those stories actually carry political weight on some important people so super super secreat

hey dude we missed you around here

you guys and your fantasy leaguessssss

oh btw...I am taking that darn inorganic exam cause I am too scared to let it all rest on the final lol
and its going to be a ROADTRIP to new orleans....I am pumped!:D

Yeah I think I'd do that too. Have fun in NOLA :)

Brooklyn, you have sorely disappointed me in fantasy.

i wasnt there to draft my team and you blocked my danillo trade. vince is a bum, i want to get rid of wade, build my team around brandon jennings and some players on loser teams that would probably come off the bench from winning teams

:hello: redrower. Long time no see. How are ya?

whats up kid?? ive been going out and being an awful premed...but no more. finals are approaching so im back in the library (read wasting time on sdn)

you roadtrippin with us to NOLA this summer?? SIIICK

whats up kid?? ive been going out and being an awful premed...but no more. finals are approaching so im back in the library (read wasting time on sdn)

you roadtrippin with us to NOLA this summer?? SIIICK

Wait, is NOLA definite? I missed that memo.

If I go to FSU I'll start the end of May, so it might be on my way.

Wait, is NOLA definite? I missed that memo.

If I go to FSU I'll start the end of May, so it might be on my way.

how is NOLA on the way to tallahassee from boston? :laugh:

also end of may start date = teh suck.

Wow, I took that the wrong way the first time I read it.

dirtay mind

i have a new theory. one of you guys should test it out - pretend to be gay for a long time. get a whole bunch of girls to be infatuated with you. then pretend to have your favorite one turn you straight again. :laugh: it'd be a good tv show.

They already have a movie for that, forgot its name, but Jessica Biel was in it

brook, i missed mehta when i went!! im so upset i got post interview hold :(

sammich, nola is a definite...as far as im concerned. jackson and i will be roadtrippin from sunny ol Upstate NY