Class of 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

You know you're excited.

Everyone here will get to see I'm actually just as weird IRL as I am here :p

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
good news is i just realized i've gotten interviews at all the schools i care about (don't want to live in chicago anymore, so all non-IL schools) except for the mayo reject. so that's sweet!

They have nice hair

+1

Also, they tend care more about their appearance... so they look nicer. :rolleyes:

BTW I've spent the past 30 mins on Suceed Blog. Whoever posted the link, thanks for the new addiction...

dartmouth interview invite:) totally out of the blue, im surprised!
Holy crap, Jackson! That's amazing! It's absolutely beautiful. Didn't get an invite there but went there for a summer program. Congrats again!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Holy crap, Jackson! That's amazing! It's absolutely beautiful. Didn't get an invite there but went there for a summer program. Congrats again!!

thank you!! im so excited and kinda shocked. i wonder what their interviewed/accepted ratio, i still dont really feel like i have a shot at getting in haha.

and thanks jj! hope uva went well:)

oh really, i always thought anywhere in NYC you can get to a subway or bus stop within 10 mins.

you are. i took public transportation to einstein-- the 2 train to the Bx37 bus. bus buses are slow and people tend to ignore them when they think about traveling long distances (for good reason).

how is this news? oh, and who cares?

And why would it be a "sad day" to learn that he is gay (or is it sad that he is gay)?

srsly to both of these.

why do so many girls fall for gay guys?

sigh. my biggest problem in life.

oh and jackson! two things: goncrats on dartmouth!!!! that will be a fun one. and also, your $1000 predicament reminds me of the friends episode when phoebe got $1000 and a football phone. and then finds a thumb in her soda. so here's hoping that's not in your future.

so im doing a research paper right now and my U has a service where you can chat with librarians and theyll fetch the articles you need on a given topic. its sweet

oh and jackson! two things: goncrats on dartmouth!!!! that will be a fun one. and also, your $1000 predicament reminds me of the friends episode when phoebe got $1000 and a football phone. and then finds a thumb in her soda. so here's hoping that's not in your future.

thank you!!! haha it reminded me of that episode too:) maybe the solution is to give the $1000 to a homeless person like phoebe did? and is it wierd that i think it would be kinda cool to find a finger in a can of soda? (although I only drink water, so i doubt that's gonna happen:p)

So.... I was planning on withdrawing from a school, but kept forgetting to do it. I just got an e-mail saying they withdrew me since I passed the time limit for interview scheduling.... I feel really bad about that. :(

So.... I was planning on withdrawing from a school, but kept forgetting to do it. I just got an e-mail saying they withdrew me since I passed the time limit for interview scheduling.... I feel really bad about that. :(

Haha. Worse things have happened. They'll be alright, trust.

thats incredible! i wish all the schools i didnt want to go to would withdraw me and save me the trouble!!

Congrats JJ on OSU! Congrats jackson on Dartmouth! And congrats to anybody else I missed!

Congrats jackson!!!

Bigger news- Anderson Cooper is gay??!?!? When the heck did that happen?!?!??!sad day. I remember when he hosted the Mole.

his nickname in the gay community is "The Silver Fox"

i want a cool nickname in my community :(

is human flesh kosher?

haha thanks, this is my first one in a loooong time. maybe we're at the point where schools are going back over ppl they skipped the first time, i hope you get more soon!

if you're staying for more than one night (or have extra time), let me know. I can tell you what's happening on campus and in the area that evening. it's a fun place if you know what to do.

oh that's so mean.

but seriously, stoney, maybe look for different qualifiers before dating....

Granted, 4/5 of these guys were boyfriends in highschool. So what I'm thinking is that they just hadn't come out of the closet yet.

5 of my ex-boyfriends are now gay or bi-sexual. Not kidding.

haha wow that's crazy

if you're staying for more than one night (or have extra time), let me know. I can tell you what's happening on campus and in the area that evening. it's a fun place if you know what to do.

thanks!!

does anyone know if they have student hosts?

oh that's so mean.

but seriously, stoney, maybe look for different qualifiers before dating....

if i were serious about half the things i said on here, id be the biggest loner this world has had the pleasure of ostracizing

if i were serious about half the things i said on here, id be the biggest loner this world has had the pleasure of ostracizing

i was assuming you weren't serious. but being theeeeeee biggest loner would be quite an accomplishment! could put it on your cv!

i was assuming you weren't serious. but being theeeeeee biggest loner would be quite an accomplishment! could put it on your cv!

dont really think i want to have that rep though...i hear loners dont make the best doctors. just a hunch

why cant i see my signature anymore?!! can anyone see my sig??

EDIT: nvm it just came up for this one...how weird is that the other ones dont have it.

thanks! i'll ask for one when i call and schedule. unless you want to be my host haha:)

gladly, but i'm not a med student. i just went to the undergrad and now work at the hospital. my 2 roommates are 4th years though, one is the president of the student body. if you really are interested, hit me up on PM.

:laugh: it's a good thing you didn't go to my undergrad. it's all girls and then gay guys, i swear. i've been told it's an issue..

sounds like a good situation, i should try to enroll there next semester

5 of my ex-boyfriends are now gay or bi-sexual. Not kidding.

umm...you probably really want to be good friends with your boyfriends[/end psychoanalysis]

EDIT: nvm it just came up for this one...how weird is that the other ones dont have it.

sigs only show on your first post on a page.

I think the signature is only supposed to show up for the user's first post on the page.

****s goin down in the case specific forum...should be a fun flame-war

I have this really annoying intense cough that kept me up until 3 this morning and just prevented me from thoroughly enjoying my nap. :mad:

I'm not even sick, either, it's just a huge cough.

oh yea, it's gonna be a ****storm, that post's kinda long i'm gonna have to read it when i get home

i mean, i think the poster has a legit point. i just dont think he went about it as "balanced" as he was hoping for (read "2 positives and a bagillion negatives)

the regulars have already assembled to hold down the fort. haha