Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
this is the cutes.

[YOUTUBE]NLfRrSSj5Eo[/YOUTUBE]

d'awwww:

[YOUTUBE]CPAYzNH4xXY[/YOUTUBE]

this is like when christina aguilera was like, who tf is lady gaga? i don't know if that's a she or a he. AND THEN CHRISTINA AGUILERA BECAME TOTALLY IRRELEVANT AND LADY GAGA BLEW IT UP WITH THE FAME.

the end. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I was going to save some for berries, but I haven't seen her.

funny you should mention that, why don't you check your facebook more often. Some of us are getting together this weekend and you should join us.

this is the cutes.

[YOUTUBE]NLfRrSSj5Eo[/YOUTUBE]

d'awwww:

[YOUTUBE]CPAYzNH4xXY[/YOUTUBE]

this is like when christina aguilera was like, who tf is lady gaga? i don't know if that's a she or a he. AND THEN CHRISTINA AGUILERA BECAME TOTALLY IRRELEVANT AND LADY GAGA BLEW IT UP WITH THE FAME.

the end. :D

ha kobeeeee

Saved us from page 2. What's up guys 'n gals?

the knicks! again! :D though it was much closer tonight. freaking rubio and love...

yes, i am only cheering for the knicks because jeremy lin makes me smile. i love me a good underdog.

and yes, i'm aware he wasn't the star tonight. whatever. i still <3 him.

Saved us from page 2. What's up guys 'n gals?

Today I was the patient for a practice Search + Rescue scenario. I pretended to have a broken back and an asthma flare up 9 miles deep in the wilderness, and I called them with bad GPS coordinates. They found me, medicated me, packaged me, and snowmobiled me 9 miles in fresh snow back to the trailhead while monitoring my vitals.

I am gonna miss this place when I'm in med school.

Today I was the patient for a practice Search + Rescue scenario. I pretended to have a broken back and an asthma flare up 9 miles deep in the wilderness, and I called them with bad GPS coordinates. They found me, medicated me, packaged me, and snowmobiled me 9 miles in fresh snow back to the trailhead while monitoring my vitals.

.......I sat on the sofa all day and watched movies......

you lead one of the coolest lives i have ever heard of.

Members don't see this ad :)

Sounds like a fun day. I loved Montana when I visited a few years ago, and I can't wait to visit again. I can understand how it would be a tough place to leave.

Were you initially discovered by a St. Bernard with a mug of hot cocoa strapped around his neck? :p

Late morning / afternoon bump.

I don't think the west coast meetup is happening. No one has responded to my messages about confirming that they're coming. Dont want to make a trip to the Getty if I'm gonna be the only one there. :(:(

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

:eek:

How long did you lie in the snow for?

Oh, about half an hour. I was dressed for the environment, and had enough equipment with me that I could dig a snow cave and spend the night if I had to. I've done that before.

I want to be like you when I grow up.

Oh geez, I just nabbed a spammer that flew under the radar for a while. In doing so I messed up the 'tops' for a few dozen pages. :oops:

Trollin, am i doin it rite?

Oh geez, I just nabbed a spammer that flew under the radar for a while. In doing so I messed up the 'tops' for a few dozen pages. :oops:

Trollin, am i doin it rite?

smh2.gif

I just logged into a bunch of med school websites, and it turns out I've been rejected at quite a few for over a month now. :(

I can pretend like I'm not rejected if I don't check my email.

Great news folks! UCSD decided that rejecting me once wasn't enough, so they made sure to send me a second rejection just in case
-_____________________-

Great news folks! UCSD decided that rejecting me once wasn't enough, so they made sure to send me a second rejection just in case
-_____________________-

lol, i like how they decided to send out mass rejections on an interview day.

i've had this stuck in my head all am.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2vO65MP0lc[/YOUTUBE]

which is probably good since before that BHaus's jam was on repeat. :smuggrin:

headed to lunch with the girls. somebody take bottom and top while i'm gone. that's my valentine's gift to 2016. <3 :laugh:

tumblr_le3wbvY9Ic1qco9bn.gif

would've never guessed considering the "love" I received from UCSD today :rolleyes:

Oh look at that top. 90s musical goodness Whitney Houston Tribute Edition

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9rCobRl-ng&ob=av2n[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Sgnlz719Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14ivtcelIo0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
would've never guessed considering the "love" I received from UCSD today :rolleyes:

Oh look at that top. 90s musical goodness Whitney Houston Tribute Edition

excellent, excellent.

so i found out glee is doing "i will always love you" tonight. clearly they shot the episode way back in the day.....eerie, eerie timing.

that's dumb

and oh so very messed up. I should go to them and explain to them the emotional stress they put on me was unbearable and that an auto-acceptance was the only thing they can do to prevent a lawsuit or something.

and oh so very messed up. I should go to them and explain to them the emotional stress they put on me was unbearable and that an auto-acceptance was the only thing they can do to prevent a lawsuit or something.

excellent litigious thinking. :thumbup: