Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
griddle-cafe-waffle.jpg

Breakfast food bump.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Or name of horrible Justin Bieber song and movie bump

true confession: i actually like the song "Boyfriend". :oops: :oops: :oops:

i know i ripped on the bird cawing in the background and the principle of Justin Bieber in general, but the guitar / chorus makes me think of "Girlfriend" by N'SYNC.

what can i say? i'm a nostalgic sucker when it comes to my 90's boy bands. :oops:

i know i ripped on the bird cawing in the background and the principle of Justin Bieber in general, but the guitar / chorus makes me think of "Girlfriend" by N'SYNC.

what can i say? i'm a nostalgic sucker when it comes to my 90's boy bands. :oops:

N'SYNC was definitely the best boy band of the teen pop explosion of the late 90s.

:thumbup: bump

NSYNC >>>>>>>>> JB

NSYNC was the best primarily because of JT. i miss the days when he sang. i know, i know, it was fun to see him pop up in the social network as sean parker, and of course it's cool that he got a leading role in friends with benefits...

but seriously. HEAD BACK TO THE STUDIO ALREADY, pleasseeee

NSYNC was the best primarily because of JT. i miss the days when he sang. i know, i know, it was fun to see him pop up in the social network as sean parker, and of course it's cool that he got a leading role in friends with benefits...

but seriously. HEAD BACK TO THE STUDIO ALREADY, pleasseeee

lol seriously, future sex love sounds was a really good album, he needs to get on that 3rd album like 5 years ago.

also i always thought that JC was the better singer of the two, sucks that he's been reduced to judging on America's Best Dance Crew.

lol seriously, future sex love sounds was a really good album, he needs to get on that 3rd album like 5 years ago.

also i always thought that JC was the better singer of the two, sucks that he's been reduced to judging on America's Best Dance Crew.

duude, did you ever listen to his solo album?

[YOUTUBE]P9AmhhEJFRc[/YOUTUBE]

btw, my take on the whole BSB / NSYNC debate was: BSB was a stronger collective. but NSYNC's individual leads (Justin and JC) were undeniably stronger compared to Nick/Brian.

I also thought that N'SYNC did a better job of changing their sound to go along with people's changing taste in music.

duude, did you ever listen to his solo album?

[YOUTUBE]P9AmhhEJFRc[/YOUTUBE]

yeah, underrated if you ask me

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY2w7909wKs[/YOUTUBE]

I also thought that N'SYNC did a better job of changing their sound to go along with people's changing taste in music.

yeah, agreed. though when i think of the best boy band song of that era, i think of:

[YOUTUBE]4fndeDfaWCg[/YOUTUBE]

topsies...here we go. old school pop musical goodness galore.

[YOUTUBE]YJ-iHqLaxm4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]LfRNRymrv9k[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]16FdJrrAWSo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]o8Y9-JlSRXw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]mM0-ZU8njdo[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]3eOuK-pYhy4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]pj6FCKm8dhM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]GQMlWwIXg3M[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]V57Vp03dhn8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]fUSOZAgl95A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4fndeDfaWCg[/YOUTUBE]

This song was the greatest! It brings me back to camp - 300 kids in the dining hall singing it at the top of their lungs, banging on the table in time....

But, we can't forget S-Club-7. Probably the best one (two-ish) hit wonder of the 90's....

Edit: Nice "top". My archaic computer could barely load that post.

And LFO!!! I loved them, too. This song was huuuuuuge. I remember it being big at the same time as Christina Aguilera's "Genie in a Bottle."

[YOUTUBE]NHuGG_FsC20[/YOUTUBE]

Rich Cronin died in 2010, in think. :(

This song was the greatest! It brings me back to camp - 300 kids in the dining hall singing it at the top of their lungs, banging on the table in time....

But, we can't forget S-Club-7. Probably the best one (two-ish) hit wonder of the 90's....

Edit: Nice "top". My archaic computer could barely load that post.

lol sorry, i had the feeling i might crash a lot of browsers with that one. OH WELL.

per your request...

[YOUTUBE]sQcYGx_jzlU[/YOUTUBE]

And LFO!!! I loved them, too. This song was huuuuuuge. I remember it being big at the same time as Christina Aguilera's "Genie in a Bottle."

Rich Cronin died in 2010, in think. :(

i strongly considered putting Summer Girls or Girl on TV in my post, but i looked the songs up on wiki - neither was a billboard #1!!! shocker, right?

RIP rich... :(

The videos the come up to the right of that song (which is awesome, btw) are great! I completely forgot about O-Town. Liquid dreams... sigh, they must be so ashamed.