Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok, so regarding the troll thread from earlier, I think we should collect a list of questions that invite trolling because they're often from trolls. Some of them are currently on the board, but let's get this up here.

Should URMs get into medical school more easily?

Help me choose between Harvard and NYMC!

3.0 GPA from Top 5 - Better than 4.0 from State school?

Women are dumb and should not be doctors!

Volunteering is stupid.

Dermatology? Why is it so popular?

Members don't see this ad.

Giffing, topping, Loling

Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
On a magic carpet riiiiiiiide

tumblr_lzf5ijRTfR1r841rpo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Is this thread for the Allopathic class of 2016, or is it for DO also? If it's the former, we need a thread like this for all the future DOs. Hurray class of 2016!! *Fist pump!* :D

Is this thread for the Allopathic class of 2016, or is it for DO also? If it's the former, we need a thread like this for all the future DOs. Hurray class of 2016!! *Fist pump!* :D

We don't discriminate, yo.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sigh. Community can be so good sometimes (like tonight). But usually it's not.

Yup. I've definitely developed at least a slight addiction to apricots. Oh well, could be worse. I could constantly crave pickled pigs' feet instead.
pigfeet.jpg

What are you guys talking about, it's all about class of 2016!! Lets go! :clap:

I'm about to get blasted by a physio test. Operation: DLMA (Don't Lose My Acceptance) is in full effect.

Ok, so regarding the troll thread from earlier, I think we should collect a list of questions that invite trolling because they're often from trolls. Some of them are currently on the board, but let's get this up here.

Should URMs get into medical school more easily?

Help me choose between Harvard and NYMC!

3.0 GPA from Top 5 - Better than 4.0 from State school?

Women are dumb and should not be doctors!

Volunteering is stupid.

Dermatology? Why is it so popular?

nooo no troll things in here. troll things belong outside in the yard.

this is a safe haven. a cozy home. don't bring dirty things inside!

it's for everyone. i like your spirit. :)

Yup. I've definitely developed at least a slight addiction to apricots. Oh well, could be worse. I could constantly crave pickled pigs' feet instead.
pigfeet.jpg

i really really like apricot nectar in drinks.

also, pig's feet and chicken feet are both grossssss blechhhh

i guess you have found the one thing I WILL NOT EAT!

top.

i am going to have fun explaining how i have done the bare minimum for the last several weeks... :oops: