Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
53235622.jpg

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I wish... I wish so hard.

Aaaaahahaha Pedo Bear. Kills me. Although, I'd probably fall for it if it was an almond joy or snickers.

Almond joys do it for you, eh? Is it the creamy center or the nuts? I'm a fan of the coconut myself.

I wish... I wish so hard.

Aaaaahahaha Pedo Bear. Kills me. Although, I'd probably fall for it if it was an almond joy or snickers.

Mmmmm Almond Joy :) My favorite candy has got to be Andes Mints, though.

Almond joys do it for you, eh? Is it the creamy center or the nuts? I'm a fan of the coconut myself.

So it's you clowns keeping Almond Joys on the production line? Thanks for ruining Halloween, jerks.

100 Grand and/or Payday any day of the week.

So it's you clowns keeping Almond Joys on the production line? Thanks for ruining Halloween, jerks.

You must have had a terrible childhood...because Almond Joys are like eating Heaven, if Heaven came in delicious, coconutty-almond form.

Hahahah the coconut's pretty awesome, but I think the nuts do it for me!!! hahahahahaha

Mmmmm Almond Joy :) My favorite candy has got to be Andes Mints, though.

Andes Mints??

What's your preferred choice then?

Blech. I bet you even like Good n' Plenty

I do love Good n' Plenty :) black licorice is awesome.

Hahahah the coconut's pretty awesome, but I think the nuts do it for me!!! hahahahahaha

Andes Mints??

Andes mints are delicious. I love anything mint chocolate, but Andes Mints are the best.

You must have had a terrible childhood...because Almond Joys are like eating Heaven, if Heaven came in delicious, coconutty-almond form.

Alright, granny. Yeah, that's right, I associate coconut-flavored candies with old people.

My childhood was filled with caramel candy corn, Twix, and gummy worms. I don't know how you can beat that.

Refer to my previous post. Though as mentioned previously by Mello (and by myself about 1 day / 400 pages ago), Andes mints are delectable.

But come on... do you guys not like macaroons??

Embrace your inner Jew!

So so so good...and for the record, my (Jewish) friend Ben gets about 10 boxes of macaroons every winter from his parents. The irony...

Alright my mini return to the thread is done for tonight. Night guys.

Also, I love the Spongebob gummy Krabby Patties. So what if I was already like 18 when they debuted? They're delicious.

Also, I love the Spongebob gummy Krabby Patties. So what if I was already like 18 when they debuted? They're delicious.

Anything gummy reminds me of the gummy bear song from Robot Chicken :laugh:

now?

EDIT: Yesss :cool:

And on that note, I bid ye all a good night!