Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe not?

Edit: dang, guess this thread isn't so barren after all

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've decided that sleep is over rated.

I have to get ready to head to the lab in about 4 hours... sooooo might as well just stay up and post here since I can't sleep.

I've decided that sleep is over rated.

I have to get ready to head to the lab in about 4 hours... sooooo might as well just stay up and post here since I can't sleep.

but you wont get sleep as a doctor... :(

its like when i was in kindergarten and never took nap time seriously. I want that back

but you wont get sleep as a doctor... :(

its like when i was in kindergarten and never took nap time seriously. I want that back

you guys had nap time in kindegarten? I was busy building blocks and doing spelling. Gunning started early for me :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
No way....what happened? You're okay, right?

I'd hope that if he got shot he'd be at the ED right now and not posting on SDN. :laugh:

Still, scary stuff. :( I was in a car that got shot at once and it freaked the crap out of us.

No no bookfreak... I am still awake.

I was rattled by those gunshots... and yes, confirmed gunshots.

i remember when I heard my first gunshots from outside my house. Thought it was fireworks too. Then i saw the police cars, yellow tape, and ambulance....

When everyone wakes up, they'll be like:

"Yay, I get to try to steal 15,000!"

Happy.gif

Everyone will look and start gunning for 15,000. They'll be like:

*looks around*

"Bookfreak isn't here!"

"Yay!"

yay.jpg

Then everyone will scroll down and search for the latest post.

"Oh boy, I can't wait!"

46593105_572ea9afb1_o.jpg

Then, everyone will scroll and see that the 15,000 post has been taken by me!

Muhahahaha!

20110128203738!Trollface.png

Instead of nonsensical, rambling monologues, my spam has evolved to nonsensical, rambling monologues.....WITH PICTURES!

oh_yeah_RE_Print_Screen_your_Desktop_9262010-s600x896-94422.jpg

Let's see. I've run out of ideas, so let's see what I have on my DVR.

You have driven me to this. You refuse to make an account and talk to me, so now I've been reduced to this.

Oh, the humanity!!

hum.jpg

Disclaimer: This pic does not represent my political views, nor do I wish to address such annoying topics. I just thought that this pic was funny. That is all.

You wanna steal 15,000 from me. Dontcha???!?!

I know your kind all too well. After all, I'm one of you:

Pro.Spam.

15,000th post!!

15000.jpg

15000%20Thumbnail%20cover.JPG

15000.png

These pics suck, there's not that much awesome stuff out there for 15,000. Oh well, can't say that I didn't try.

Last edited: