Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, but most guys don't.

This is true. :(

Hey there Berries!:hello:

I AM PUMPED. I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd, and I've got tickets to see the first showing at midnight.

ME TOO! I can't wait. :love:

Those people that are on fbook... clearly they're losing out on valuable post counts.

Yeah but think of all the things we can say on fbook chat that we can't say here. :D

Members don't see this ad.

I'll be stupifying b*****s in the theater. How you may ask? My girlfriend has wands from Harry Potter at Universal.

Edit: TOP! I'm really more of a bottom though...

Woohoo! New Vandy Premed signature. Awesome choice :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
If it's on youtube, it's acceptable.

Haha, does this mean I can post the original Nightman song?

I'm glad people appreciate my sigs. I actually put a lot of work into them. I spend hours on YouTube :laugh:

Someone asked where I'm going.

I will be attending New Jersey Medical School in 2016. The clinical training here is absolutely phenomenal, you see an incredible case load in a community that needs the med students to help out in care (for example, through the student run clinic for MS1's through graduating students). It's really a hands on school, the farthest thing from "look don't touch".

The best part for out of staters: you pay in-state tuition starting MS2. Let me know if you haz question

I will be attending New Jersey Medical School in 2016. The clinical training here is absolutely phenomenal, you see an incredible case load in a community that needs the med students to help out in care (for example, through the student run clinic for MS1's through graduating students). It's really a hands on school, the farthest thing from "look don't touch".

The best part for out of staters: you pay in-state tuition starting MS2. Let me know if you haz question

Guess it's time to change from MS -1 to MS 0!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)

WUbear I'm so happy for you! :thumbup::thumbup::hardy::hardy::highfive: First accepted C/O 2016! I hope the day comes when I can post an acceptance here. :)

Haha, does this mean I can post the original Nightman song?

I'm glad people appreciate my sigs. I actually put a lot of work into them. I spend hours on YouTube :laugh:

NIGHT MAN! SNEAKY, MEAN!!

ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUNIGHTMAN :laugh:

WUbear I'm so happy for you! :thumbup::thumbup::hardy::hardy::highfive: First accepted C/O 2016! I hope the day comes when I can post an acceptance here. :)
Agreed!! I cant even think of that, I need to finish my PS and need to receive the dreaded MCAT score :scared:

OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!@!?@#!@$$%@#:highfive:

p.s.
If I don't get into medical school, I'm gonna be a homeless chef.
scaled.php

Homemade pesto pasta with a chile-glazed chicken.:thumbup:

TMS You're so close to 2000! SPAM TOWN, POPULATION YOU!

that wuz me.

Congrats again. 3 years dedication paid off

CAN'T wait for the friends to get here!! then we play killzone 3 for a couple of hours and see the ending to the most EPIC series of my lifetime. (The new star wars shall we say?)

Oh, and a quick question:

Is there any point in hurrying and getting these secondaries out within 2 weeks if my LORs are gonna be there till September?

We will all get in!!!

No worries! No homeless! We gonna be doctassssss

also... TMS.... TWSS about getting there.

:D You know I'll need help getting there...from all of you.

Oh, and a quick question:

Is there any point in hurrying and getting these secondaries out within 2 weeks if my LORs are gonna be there till September?

I would say no, but I'm lazy.