Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Because i could

N9LbN.jpg

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: i love this.

Members don't see this ad :)
this thread has a load of ridiculousness.....

but there's a sprinkle of awesomeness as well...

Screw Windows 7. I want bindows!

nGPhy.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I think ill be the only one not to see hp since i have no tickets no transport and no hang out people here in SD

I wish I could sleep... but I don't care... tomorrow is Friday.... FRIDAY... FRIDAY!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc_S1yqnO7k[/YOUTUBE]

Whoa, random gang-up. I didn't realize my procrastination was that well known :laugh:

We all know you're a slacker. Lol. Btw can I just say how difficult it is for me not to call you by your real name? I have to actually think about it. :laugh: I don't know why it's particularly hard for your name...

CONGRATS, BRO! you're my inspiration! I'll submit this weekend :) I hope
We all know you're a slacker. Lol. Btw can I just say how difficult it is for me not to call you by your real name? I have to actually think about it. :laugh: I don't know why it's particularly hard for your name...

wtf, it's easy to call me berries?! :p I know what it's REALLY easy to call me, though :mad: ;)

CONGRATS, BRO! you're my inspiration! I'll submit this weekend :) I hope

wtf, it's easy to call me berries?! :p I know what it's REALLY easy to call me, though :mad: ;)

No, it's just the most difficult for wys. Maybe cuz his real name is so short? And I can't help that yours and phnerd's names are so similar! :laugh::oops:

No, it's just the most difficult for wys. Maybe cuz his real name is so short? And I can't help that yours and phnerd's names are so similar! :laugh::oops:
i agree about wys.
and I agree that phnerd (omg, haven't written that in forever!) and i have similar looking names :laugh: i still like to think it's all just racist :p

i agree about wys.
and I agree that phnerd (omg, haven't written that in forever!) and i have similar looking names :laugh: i still like to think it's all just racist :p

Not even! :mad: I did the same thing with zep and silentsoldier because their names both start with the same letter. :laugh:

My mom called from Mumbai, and apparently everything is still effed up and everyone is all freaked out :( terrorists can suck it :mad:

Today, when i really thought i could avoid a clutzy encounter for ONE day, I tripped over the newspaper rack at starbucks :(

not cool.

all of this nonsensical information about myself could be summarized in one post, but i chose to make multiple.

I also am saddened that I'm not seeing Harry Potter tonight :(

guess tomorrow night will have to suffice. Good news is I'll probably get my cheesecake fix at the cheesecake factory :thumbup:

top?

EDIT: hails yes.
I'm pathetic.
Time to go look for an epic picture.

EDIT2: this lame high five picture may suffice :(

m220125211.gif